Will Weidman/Rockhold be Lawler/Macdonald level epic?

Because he's hassling Rory and making him look like a child out of line while Lawler gets to look undiminished and fully badass.

I don't blame him, obviously he wasn't seeing Lawler, but it still lessens the moment somewhat imo.

Hard to imagine pretty boy Cuckhold getting his face rearranged.

Or will one guy just get dominated?

Much like Lawler/Rory, this fight is a co main under Mcgregor in Vegas. Now that it is Aldo instead of Mendes this is a much bigger main event that could fire up the other title fight. Maybe the rest of the card too.

This card is about bragging rights and i think it will be bloodier than 189.

This is the first fight in... a VERY VERY long time, I can't predict how it goes.

Not that I am always right, mind you.
MMA is very hard to predict.,

But you can try to make up what will happen in the fight, i.e. fighter A will try to take this to the ground, Fighter B will try to keep it standing.

but with these two, I can't even get that far!

I am excited for this fight!!!

No. They are not type of fighters that would stand in front of each other and eat punches until one of them falls

Did you watch the fight or are you just talking shit? That's not what happened at all. You look at their faces and think it was just a brawl, far from it. The technique and strategy in that fight was insane. No one was standing anywhere, there was finally some good cage cutting from Lawler, and Rory was setting things up 2 rounds in advance. Come on.

Anyone else remember how awesome it was watching. Rock get knocked the fuck out by Belfort

Back