Will Weidman get stiffened for the 6th time in 8 fights?

So should his last fight and he struggled hard and almost got cought in that fight as well. I like chris unlike most here but I could never bet on him again ever.

I'm a fan of Weidman as well and will be hoping he wins but man he's fallen off badly.

So should his last fight and he struggled hard and almost got cought in that fight as well. I like chris unlike most here but I could never bet on him again ever.
He’s fighting Uriah Hall this time. Uriah is a flashy striker, but I don’t see him handling himself on the ground against Chris.

It would be funny if Weidman destroys hall who destroyed Anderson.

I always lol how @TheSpider always tries to mock and throw shade at Weidman (through his 10 previous banned accounts and this current one) before every fight has had post the first Silva fight.

bit childish but still funny. Still can’t cope with what teh Chris did to Anderson dominating him for every second of their two fights and brutally finishing him both times.

<Lmaoo><45><Lmaoo><45><Lmaoo><45>

{<jordan}{<jordan}{<jordan}

chris is a bigger asshole everyday hopefully he would be overeemed by hall

Chris is good
Everybody loves Chris

He switched camps ? Shocked he dropped longo/serra if so

I think hall will KO him as long as he throws ...halls famous for zero output ....
Weidman recently did an interview with Ariel Helwani and he said that Longo will be in his corner along with Wonderboy. Matt Serra won't be there. No ill will between them though. Serra's just taking a break.

He’s fighting Uriah Hall this time. Uriah is a flashy striker, but I don’t see him handling himself on the ground against Chris.
I'm familiar and I'd normally agree but Chris is a shell of himself and gasses after 1.5 rounds. Hall is absolutely unreliable himself so this fight is really a toss em.

Prime Weidman was the worst possible matchup for Uriah with his wrestling and iron chin.

Wouldn't be surprised if Hall sparks him in round 1 now.

Weidman's story is so sad. Its downfall is truly astonishing. He was just a product of good timing.

TS has a vested interest in Chris loosing.

I always lol how @TheSpider always tries to mock and throw shade at Weidman (through his 10 previous banned accounts and this current one) before every fight has had post the first Silva fight.

bit childish but still funny. Still can’t cope with what teh Chris did to Anderson dominating him for every second of their two fights and brutally finishing him both times.

<Lmaoo><45><Lmaoo><45><Lmaoo><45>

{<jordan}{<jordan}{<jordan}
TheSpider is proof Anderson never needed that translator and can speak English perfectly.

weidman has no chin and no gas tank. Urijah hall chokes

The Chris has no chin left. Uriah is closer to his prime and hasn't taken all that crazy damage in his career.

Back