Will we see you Tumorrow...

And what exactly did he say?

"She worked for me on a few occasions. She was a terrific person."

OMG!!! ORANGE RACIST SLAVE MASTER!!!

You people are insane.
Here you are conjuring up a million strawmen already.

Did I say he was racist, you doofus? Are you capable of having a discussion without trying to get 10 posts ahead based on nothing but your feeble imagination? This isn't chess. Shut the fuck up.

But yeah, jumping to "she worked for me" was idiotic and devoid of tact. Compare it to Obama's tweet and you really see how Trump if incapable of saying the appropriate thing when his objective isn't riling up white resentment and charming foreigners with a strongman fetish.

But yeah, jumping to "she worked for me" was idiotic and devoid of tact.

No, it was simply a fact he stated to describe his past association with her. Only race obsessed Libtards see anything wrong with it. There was absolutely nothing wrong with his statement.

If your objection isn't race based, then what is it? Lack of tact? Please. It's all about race and you know it.

No, it was simply a fact he stated to describe his past association with her. Only race obsessed Libtards see anything wrong with it. There was absolutely nothing wrong with his statement.

If your objection isn't race based, then what is it? Lack of tact? Please. It's all about race and you know it.
I'm not responding to your race-baiting. Not going there.

It has always been pointed out that Trump is a megalomaniac and saying "she worked for me a few times" in a tweet that was supposed to be in memory of her showcases how he's obsessed with being the boss. Much like the character in your av, he gets a kick out of people "bending the knee" and painting Aretha as his employee when her dead body was still warm is further proof.

Now go to bed, tuck your Trump body pillow between your legs and keep dreaming of shielding Daddy against the "you're racist" boogeyman you deluded nuthugger.

John McCain, farewell. May you find a merciful Judge and may we all.

I'm not responding to your race-baiting. Not going there.

It has always been pointed out that Trump is a megalomaniac and saying "she worked for me a few times" in a tweet that was supposed to be in memory of her showcases how he's obsessed with being the boss. Much like the character in your av, he gets a kick out of people "bending the knee" and painting Aretha as his employee when her dead body was still warm is further proof.

LOL, he followed it up by saying she was a terrific person...because he personally knew her....through their business association....of her having worked for him on occasion.

The only reason anyone freaked out about it, including you, was because she was black and you idiots automatically jumped to a racist conclusion, because that's all you clowns see. Just fucking own it. You're not fooling anyone. If he said the exact same thing about some dead white singer he worked with in the past, you would not think a damn thing about it. Give it a fucking rest.

Back