Will we see Rothwell gogo choke Werdum?

If Rothwell manages to sub both Barnett and Werdum I give up predicting fights

The guy who KO'd Mark Hunt can't KO Ben Rothwell? Really? Come on now.
I guess it could happen, but I very highly doubt it will. Mark is short & easier to hit with that knee. Rothwell is huge, it will be a lot harder to land knees to his head & werdum has no where near the power in his punches to put Rothwell down. He won't KO Rothwell.

I guess it could happen, but I very highly doubt it will. Mark is short & easier to hit with that knee. Rothwell is huge, it will be a lot harder to land knees to his head & werdum has no where near the power in his punches to put Rothwell down. He won't KO Rothwell.
I think he'll wear Rothwell down and eventually finish him with strike. May not put him out cold, but I think he gets at least a TKO. His striking has improved a lot, regardless of the Stipe fight. He's an intelligent fighter and I think Rothwell is the kind of guy who will play right into Werdum's game.

I think he'll wear Rothwell down and eventually finish him with strike. May not put him out cold, but I think he gets at least a TKO. His striking has improved a lot, regardless of the Stipe fight. He's an intelligent fighter and I think Rothwell is the kind of guy who will play right into Werdum's game.
Maybe if werdum goes to the body a ton it will happen. I honestly think big Ben has one of the best chins in the sport tho. As much as I hate to see werdum go on a 2 fight skid I hate it even more for Rothwell. I want him to be the champ.

werdum decision 5 rounds - unless rothwell lands a big bomb, which i find unlikely unless werdum is gonig to fight w no defense like last time

Dangerous fight for Werdum, best thing he does is fight like JDS did, hitting and moving.

Not a good idea grappling with Ben Rothwell, he is freakilish strong

I've seen funnier shit, like Rothwell tapping out Abu Dhabi/Metamoris stud Josh Barnett. But I don't think it's likely.

I predicted the Rothwell and JDS fight wrong, but I think you're gonna need some real speed to dominate Big Ben, and I don't think Fabricio has enough of it.

That would be awesome if it happened. I got Rothwell in this fight

Back