Will we see new malicious techniques from Bones?

I think he's currently walking a fine line between innovative techniques and cool looking spinny garbage. For his sake, I hope he doubles up on his bread and butter rather than trying to play McGOAT.
Thank you.

Oblique kicks are completely allowed. So, it's the problem of other fighters that they aren't using them nor practising them. I bet a good stomp would easily pop JBJ's knees and make them crackle like chicken wings. :icon_twis

Oblique kicks are completely allowed. So, it's the problem of other fighters that they aren't using them nor practising them. I bet a good stomp would easily pop JBJ's knees and make them crackle like chicken wings. :icon_twis

i know it is allowed,
but what happens when one day the 2 fighters come to the center of the ring and before anything starts to happen, one guy Oblique kicks the other guy snaps his knee and throws up his hands in the air and walks away like a boss... who will say dam the greatest thing i ever saw what TKO... and who's going cry WTF dirtiest shit ever!!!

its legal but provably shouldn't be fight vs sport<

I think he's currently walking a fine line between innovative techniques and cool looking spinny garbage. For his sake, I hope he doubles up on his bread and butter rather than trying to play McGOAT.

The Glover fight gave you that impression?

Weird.

i heard he went do manicure for sharper and pointer nails

He's already got eye pokes, oblique kicks, foot stomps, 12-6 elbows and is widely known as one of the dirtiest fighters in MMA. Shy of bringing in a chair, honestly I think he's out of material.

You forgot standing shoulder cranks.

He's going to use Ric Flair "dirtiest player in the game" tactics to win.

So unfair that he is kicking and punching his opponents. DC will win though

It's going to be a fake eyepoke, opening up a Kongo knee to the groin.

"Widely known"...butt hurt is strong in this one.

Well I think most of people in here would say jonathan, when asked to name a dirty fighter. I might be wrong though, they might say dirty as in dirty PED user shale.

Maybe im too tired, but I cant get a name of any other dirty fighter atm.

Well I think most of people in here would say jonathan, when asked to name a dirty fighter. I might be wrong though, they might say dirty as in dirty PED user shale.

Maybe im too tired, but I cant get a name of any other dirty fighter atm.
Guy I quoted didn't say widely known on sherdog. And anyone who takes a trend from sherdog and tries apply it to the general public is delusional or trying to push an agenda.

What Jones is truly widely known for, afaik, is being one of the best MMA fighters in the world.

Guy I quoted didn't say widely known on sherdog. And anyone who takes a trend from sherdog and tries apply it to the general public is delusional or trying to push an agenda.

What Jones is truly widely known for, afaik, is being one of the best MMA fighters in the world.

Well in here was meant to be mean among mma fans, but take it however you want and spin in some of that passive aggressive shit, lol.

And I would still argue that if asked, thats the name people would come up, but thats just my gut feeling. If you think there is some other name just feel free to say it, maybe im missing some more obvious fighter on the eve of 182.

And yes, he is, no doubt, though that was not the subject of the thread nor the subject I was replying.

TonyJaaOngBak0012.gif
Cormier could do this, but Jones got no hops.

Well in here was meant to be mean among mma fans, but take it however you want and spin in some of that passive aggressive shit, lol.

And I would still argue that if asked, thats the name people would come up, but thats just my gut feeling. If you think there is some other name just feel free to say it, maybe im missing some more obvious fighter on the eve of 182.

And yes, he is, no doubt, though that was not the subject of the thread nor the subject I was replying.
Not sure what was pass/agress. I took you to mean sherdog. I generally think of dirty fighters as those who attempt to benefit from illegal tactics i.e. phantom taps, short/glove grabs, etc. Jones has been accused of being dirty because he routinely uses unpopular (but only when he does it), not illegal moves.

Open hand to the face is not illegal and has many benefits (not including pokes) when it can be utilized. Pokes by ANY FIGHTER are illegal and should be dealt w/ in every fight by the referee. I don't think Jones intentionally pokes fighters but I also don't think he will stop using them because they raise the risk.

The teep to the thigh, or whatever you call it, is also not illegal and is used by many fighters, Aldo, Anderson, Machida and others.

If you judge those moves as unsportsmanlike and therefore 'dirty' then so be it but they're not illegal.

Most of all this is just fueled by the "I hate Jones" meme.

no one concerned about Seagall techniques by DC?

Back