Will we see new malicious techniques from Bones?

TonyJaaOngBak0012.gif

Are oblique kicks illegal? arm cranks illegal? This is just another hate thread. Eye pokes are accidental. Weidman's check on anderson's kick was more damaging obviously. You fucktards just don't understand that this is a full contact sports that you need to have an advantage in order to win.

i wish he was called Paul Jones then his nickname would be "Eyeball Paul"

I think he's currently walking a fine line between innovative techniques and cool looking spinny garbage. For his sake, I hope he doubles up on his bread and butter rather than trying to play McGOAT.

I really hope we do

Maybe an axe-kick to the top of the head

He's already got eye pokes, oblique kicks, foot stomps, 12-6 elbows and is widely known as one of the dirtiest fighters in MMA. Shy of bringing in a chair, honestly I think he's out of material.

Oblique kicks and foot stomps are 100% legal. The 12-6 elbows got him a DQ loss, and at the time most people weren't familiar with the 12-6 rule (including Hammill). The eye pokes are the only dirty thing he continually does (and they are pretty bad).

I expect him to eye poke for sure, but other than that, I don't think he'll do anything intentionally illegal. I do hope the ref takes a point on the first poke, but we all know that would never happen.

Are oblique kicks illegal? arm cranks illegal? This is just another hate thread. Eye pokes are accidental. Weidman's check on anderson's kick was more damaging obviously. You fucktards just don't understand that this is a full contact sports that you need to have an advantage in order to win.

As I said, I like those techniques.

I hope so. I dislike DC and can't wait for this fight. I want to see JBJ target the knees. I want to see sherdoggers upset. I want some fun.

No. Jones will be on the defensive from the start to mount any kind of offense.
Will be a glorious day for DC fans!

He'll try something new and DC will turn it around on him and do this

the-avengers-angry-hulk-smash-loki.gif

He hasn't tried headbutts yet. He could slip them in.

Refs are afraid to give him a point deduction,let alone DQ him.

Back