Will we see D1 Rumble against Manuwa?

Maybe so, but all the things Rumble has done in the striking in his 20 or so fights, Manuwa showed in one round:

Overhand
tumblr_mb57zc0FU01rrwwgco1_500.gif

Headkick
BWBJ1.gif

Hmm did Rumble ever throw knees?
tumblr_mb5rkhDcnb1qaa8d1o1_500.gif

LivelyClassicAngwantibo.gif

iZtuRUeFUadzN.gif

LOL no. I made a point to show he wasn't a point fighter. You must feel really insecure if everything you see feels like a personal attack on you. I don't even like Manuwa that much, just give credit where it's due. You're like a teenager that feels like he has to respond to everything with angst and rebellion. It's cute.

That doesn't describe me,at all. And to be fair, you MADE a personal attack on me.You quoted me and said "Some "fans" are very uneducated on fighters". I can't see any other target here besides me. And also you were the first to respond with angst and rebellion bud. I didn't even made any personal accusations you did. Just calm down,you're seeing things.

Also I never said Manuwa is a point fighter.

rumbles gonna zulu this guy lil nog style

That doesn't describe me,at all. And to be fair, you MADE a personal attack on me.You quoted me and said "Some "fans" are very uneducated on fighters". I can't see any other target here besides me. And also you were the first to respond with angst and rebellion bud. I didn't even made any personal accusations you did. Just calm down,you're seeing things.

Also I never said Manuwa is a point fighter.

Saying that "Sherdoggers way of explaining a type of striking which won't do any damage" about Manuwa shows you are uneducated about his fights.

Saying that "Sherdoggers way of explaining a type of striking which won't do any damage" about Manuwa shows you are uneducated about his fights.

In your opinion,it is lol.

The fact is,you probably misunderstood me there.I meant It won't do any damage against Rumble,not in general. Of course he can hurt a lot of other UFC fighters with his stand-up.

I did watch Manuwa's fights,but how exactly should it convince me that he can hurt Rumble ? Or some other LHW's as well ?

But probably the line "In your opinion" doesn't mean much to you since you are a McGregor fan.

I don't care who you are, once Rumble hits you, you're either going down hard or you're going to sleep. Either way I expect Rumble to KO Manuwa under 1.5 rds.

Wrong. There's that could eat that easy and ko him back. Rumble has nothing besides KO power. That's it. Wait till someone comes along and is more on point. It's going to end bad for RUmble.

Wait,even if you are right and Rumble is not a technical striker,how exactly are you sure that Manuwa would do something that DC,Gustafsson,Arlovski,Davis couldn't ?

MANUWA

In your opinion,it is lol.

The fact is,you probably misunderstood me there.I meant It won't do any damage against Rumble,not in general. Of course he can hurt a lot of other UFC fighters with his stand-up.

I did watch Manuwa's fights,but how exactly should it convince me that he can hurt Rumble ? Or some other LHW's as well ?

But probably the line "In your opinion" doesn't mean much to you since you are a McGregor fan.

It's not like I misunderstood you, you literally said he doesn't have the striking to hurt anyone and I showed you a few examples of him hurting people. Maybe you didn;t mean it to come across that way so I understand.

Also, because I'm a McGregor fan? What does that have to do with anything, he's fun to watch fight.

You're an AJ fan and he's fun as hell too... I don't say things such as the line "not a woman beater" doesn't mean much because you're an Anthony Johnson fan. That wouldn't would it. I'm a fan, not a nut hugger.

It's not like I misunderstood you, you literally said he doesn't have the striking to hurt anyone

You gotta stop with this,I never said that.

Also, because I'm a McGregor fan? What does that have to do with anything, he's fun to watch fight.

You're an AJ fan and he's fun as hell too... I don't say things such as the line "not a woman beater" doesn't mean much because you're an Anthony Johnson fan. That wouldn't would it. I'm a fan, not a nut hugger.

Nothing to do with McGregors style, just the common attributes of most McGregor fans.... its a fact that they are much more cocky than even McGregor himself.

If you aren't like those people, I would like to apologize.

Damn Davis has a chin on him. I actually think Manuwa TKOs Johnson in the 1st. Hes a bit more fluid in the pocket, with more speed and a little less power than AJ. I just think he lands his big shot first.

You gotta stop with this,I never said that.

Not saying you did, but that's how the post comes across.

Nothing to do with McGregors style, just the common attributes of most McGregor fans.... its a fact that they are much more cocky than even McGregor himself.

If you aren't like those people, I would like to apologize.[/QUOTE]

Lol, it's cool. I'm not cocky, I just believe in his abilities. Some people on this forum are really bad for it, also some of his haters are awful too.

Maybe so, but all the things Rumble has done in the striking in his 20 or so fights, Manuwa showed in one round:

Overhand

Headkick
BWBJ1.gif

The difference is Rumble only needs to land ONE of those techniques and his opponent is waking up next week. Manuwa landed all of those on the same opponent.

that kingsbury fight was 3 years ago. he hasn't exactly blown me away since then. didn't 2 of his 3 wins come via injury and the other was a dec. ?

1-1-1.gif

Overhand

Headkick
BWBJ1.gif

Kyle Kingsbury isn't exactly an elite striker himself. Pulling those moves off against him isn't the same as against Arlovski, an elite wrestler like Davis, or Alex Gust.

The difference is Rumble only needs to land ONE of those techniques and his opponent is waking up next week. Manuwa landed all of those on the same opponent.

Exactly. Rumble really has some other-worldly power. People were already talking about Gus having a GOAT chin and Rumble shattered it.

Wrong. There's that could eat that easy and ko him back. Rumble has nothing besides KO power. That's it.

If that were true then Gus would have made him his bitch.

Wait till someone comes along and is more on point. It's going to end bad for RUmble.

What does that even mean? Wait till someone has a good day while Rumble is having a bad one? That applies to every single MMA fighter.

I think Rumble is going to run through Manuwa. Manuwa is getting cracked and I don't think he will hold up.

Back