Will we see D1 Rumble against Manuwa?

are you suggesting manuwa is a point fighter or dosnt hit hard?

I'm suggesting TS is using this made up term called "Natural Striker",instead of just "Striker", only because he knows Manuwa's striking will look weak and non-effective against Rumble.

I'm suggesting TS is using this made up term called "Natural Striker",instead of just "Striker", only because he knows Manuwa's striking will look weak and non-effective against Rumble.

i think he meant that jimi came up striking, and rumble was a wrestler before he realized he was fast as hell and powerful. ether way rumble has more in his arsenal and is extremely fast.

Will be interesting if manuwas patience comes into play. rumble will start aggressive like always, so if the fight gos 2-3 rounds i wonder what happens.

Rumble keeps it standing and TKO's Manuwa, and that's coming from a Manuwa fan. Manuwa is awesome but never gonna be a top 5'er, whereas Rumble has the one-shot power to always be one at 205lbs.

I think Manuwa is going to crack him if it stays on the feet.

Nope, obviously he might take him down if the opportunity is there to get the points but he isn't going to wrestle him for 3 rounds, Rumble is going to smash him up quite badly, probably finishes him within a few minutes.

Will we? I think Manuwa is the better natural striker. Rumble likes to wrestle other good strikers (Vitor, Hardy) but he didn't wrestle Gus so it's a tricky question.

well considering the fact that manuwa ktfo by gus and johnson kod gus how can you come to the conclusion that manuwa is the better striker anthony johnson by matt toss across the room ko round 1

Rumble is the best striker in the division. Gus is a better striker than Manuwa.
there ya go

How? Manuwa is the more versatile Thai striker. Rumble has more options in the fight, but not in the striking department.

How don't they have the same options?

Doesn't Rumble kick more ... with both legs?

I see Rumble putting Manuwa away brutally.

Rumble via TKO stoppage.

We may see him stand or strike, its rather unpredictable. Im sure he's looked at this prior fights and saw Gus take him down and Manuwa offered very little off his back. Although, Gus also KO'd him standing.

I think it would be wise. I don't know if Manuwa has better stirking but he has as good striking and extremely powerful kicks. We've yet to see the best of Jimi I think, he has a lot more to offer than what we've seen.

The first round of the Kingsbu fight showed a lot of his abilities. He has good timing and technique. I do think AJ will wrestler him.

Good point. I don't think Rumble fought anyone that's as good at fighting in the pocket like Jimi. I love Gus but he is terrible in the pocket.

Rumble beat some bum named Ar ... uh ... Arlovski or something? I think he's a HW

Natural Striker tho.

Natural Striker

Natural Striker

Sherdoggers way of explaining a type of striking which won't do any damage

06_-_Jimi_Manuwa_vs_Luke_Blythe_-_UCMMA_6.gif

08_-_Jimi_Manuwa_vs_Reza_Mahdavian_-_UCMMA_12.gif

tumblr_mb5r98lp7j1qaa8d1o1_r1_500.gif

04_-_Jimi_Manuwa_vs_Jamie_Hearn_-_UCMMA_2.gif

tumblr_mb57zc0FU01rrwwgco1_500.gif

Some "fans" are very uneducated on fighters they like to insult

06_-_Jimi_Manuwa_vs_Luke_Blythe_-_UCMMA_6.gif

08_-_Jimi_Manuwa_vs_Reza_Mahdavian_-_UCMMA_12.gif

tumblr_mb5r98lp7j1qaa8d1o1_r1_500.gif

04_-_Jimi_Manuwa_vs_Jamie_Hearn_-_UCMMA_2.gif

tumblr_mb57zc0FU01rrwwgco1_500.gif

Some "fans" are very uneducated on fighters they like to insult

So you made your point on why Manuwa is a better striker than Rumble,by showing me gifs of his striking against unranked fighters.

Point well made,touche.

gustafsson+vs+manuwa.gif

So you made your point on why Manuwa is a better striker than Rumble,by showing me gifs of his striking against unranked fighters.

Point well made,touche.

gustafsson+vs+manuwa.gif

LOL no. I made a point to show he wasn't a point fighter. You must feel really insecure if everything you see feels like a personal attack on you. I don't even like Manuwa that much, just give credit where it's due. You're like a teenager that feels like he has to respond to everything with angst and rebellion. It's cute.

Back