Will we see D1 Rumble against Manuwa?

B

Bulletproof Acc

Will we? I think Manuwa is the better natural striker. Rumble likes to wrestle other good strikers (Vitor, Hardy) but he didn't wrestle Gus so it's a tricky question.

rumble has more options striking than manuwa. not an easy fight, but very winable standing.

if this fight happens, id be very surprised if it goes past the first round.

rumble has more options striking than manuwa. not an easy fight, but very winable standing.

How? Manuwa is the more versatile Thai striker. Rumble has more options in the fight, but not in the striking department.

Maybe so, but all the things Rumble has done in the striking in his 20 or so fights, Manuwa showed in one round:

Overhand
tumblr_mb57zc0FU01rrwwgco1_500.gif

Headkick
BWBJ1.gif

Hmm did Rumble ever throw knees?
tumblr_mb5rkhDcnb1qaa8d1o1_500.gif

How? Manuwa is the more versatile Thai striker. Rumble has more options in the fight, but not in the striking department.

you think manuwa has more diverse striking? he might throw more knees but i respectfully disagree

Maybe so, but all the things Rumble has done in the striking in his 20 or so fights, Manuwa showed in one round:

Overhand
tumblr_mb57zc0FU01rrwwgco1_500.gif

Headkick
BWBJ1.gif

Hmm did Rumble ever throw knees?
tumblr_mb5rkhDcnb1qaa8d1o1_500.gif

lol damn i didnt even see your post. how about more than 1 opponent tho? Rumble has good body kicks, leg kicks, devastating high kicks....im not saying manuwa dosnt have a diverse striking game, i just think rumble has and uses more tools

We will see Manuwa taking a nap after Rumble hits him. The Gus nuthugger brigade his hoping for a miracle win by Manuwa.

Anybody tested Rumble's chin? I see Manuwa being able to KO Rumble.

He's friends with Gus maybe he gave Jimi some advice how to fight Rumble (or not getting KTFO'd)

He's friends with Gus maybe he gave Jimi some advice how to fight Rumble (or not getting KTFO'd)

Good point. I don't think Rumble fought anyone that's as good at fighting in the pocket like Jimi. I love Gus but he is terrible in the pocket.

rumble has been cracked a couple times. Kos landed a decent punch or 2, DC landed a pretty good overhand aswell. Manuwa can definitely put him out or score the tko tho. manuwas power is a bit underrated

Natural Striker tho.

Natural Striker

Natural Striker

Sherdoggers way of explaining a type of striking which won't do any damage

Natural Striker tho.

Natural Striker

Natural Striker

Sherdoggers way of explaining a type of striking which won't do any damage

are you suggesting manuwa is a point fighter or dosnt hit hard?

As long as it's a stand up fight i'm giving Manuwa decent chances, but if Rumble goes for a TD, Jimi's TDD will not be enough to defend it.

No I don't think so.

I really like Manuwa and wish he would succeed. But his head will be in the third row before the end of the first round.

It's Manuwa who will wrestle he's the same guy who wrestled for his life against Blachowiz and Diabate. Yeah rumble wrestles strikers he "wrestle" Manuwa the same way he "wrestled" Gus and Lil Nog

Back