Will We Ever See Machida Vs Jacare?

Sedita**

Green Belt
Reaction score
I hope these guys aren't friends or something cause in my opinion this needs to happen. Your thoughts?

Doesn't Jacare train with Black House ??

They both train at Blackhouse, but this match up has a better chance of happening than the Silva/Machida or Silva/Jacare match ups.

They don't train at the same place. Even though they probably would prefer not to, I can't see them turning a fight down if a title is on the line.

They both train at Blackhouse, but this match up has a better chance of happening than the Silva/Machida or Silva/Jacare match ups.

This. I doubt this fight ever happens but it is possible I guess

I was wondering if Souza would fight Machida and vice-versa. Even though I'd probably have Souza winning, I'd like to see how Machida does at MW first.

Jacare said he'd fight him a few weeks ago. He said he's there to be champ. They'll fight.

I would not be surprised to see Souza at LHW soon. He has to be intrigued by what he saw on Saturday night, even if he is not as big as Gus.

Jacare said he'd fight him a few weeks ago. He said he's there to be champ. They'll fight.

Well, damn.

SOURCE

Would you fight other Brazilians, like Lyoto and Belfort?
Sure! I don't even know why are you asking me this. Who wouldn't want fight Belfort, a guy who is in a huge evolution, who is knocking everyone out cold? And Lyoto, who is a former Light-Heavyweight champion? Of course I want this fight! Gimme this fight and I'll accept it!

Yep, Jacare said he would take the fight. I haven't heard Machida's opinion on it yet. Though, I am guessing, since Jacare said he would take it, Machida will respond in the same manner.

This is a very interesting match up. Jacare, of course, has amazing grappling. But would he be able to get his hands on Machida and get him down? Jacare also has improving striking with tons of power in his hands. But can he land these power shots on Machida or will he get picked apart.

I'd love to see it. But I am always excited to see Machida and Jacare fight anyone.

Train together at black house/ team nog. If jacare wont fight Silva for the title (said he'd go 205 instead) then why would he fight machida in non title bout?

I think they would fight for a shot at the title. But only if A. Silva retires. Whoever wins is going to try and beat Weidman. Chael also has a target on his back from both men

qotRFmw.png

Back