Will we ever see an undefeated champion retire in the UFC?

Not with a career long enough for it to matter. I think the best we will see any time soon is a GSP situation where they have losses, but avenged all of them.

Maybe Rousey because her competition is nowhere near the level of any other title holder. Weidman has a good shot. Anderson was lost in there and nobody at the moment is even a slight threat besides him.

But in the end it doesn't really matter. I like seeing guys go undefeated in the big leagues but there are so many corrupt orgs and so much bad judging and reffing. It's damn near impossible to be legitimately "undefeated".

Fedor still holds the longest undefeated streak IMO but of course he did lose eventually.

Remove all his fights outside the top 10 and his streak isn't so long any more.

How terrible/fake is this photo? Looks like shes furiously pressing her lips together so she doesn't have to drink whats inside the shaker (which is probably nothing)

Great pic of photo TS. Your thread is going SO WELL

Are you gay? Thats the best photo of rousey I have seen

Nurmagomedov could very well if he is properly matched and goes down 1 weight class.

I still consider bones unbeaten if you don't that's fine but a DQ on a fight he would've won is kind of silly to take away from him in this discussion

Are you gay? Thats the best photo of rousey I have seen

mate course you would say that about that pic you're from mount helena in the bush

It`s hard not to get a loss here & there in MMA no matter how good one is. & prob. 10x harder in the UFC & prob. 10x harder as UFC champ. When one is a UFC champ they have so many things outside of the match they have to do. It`s easier to go undefeated in smaller orgs. or when one first starts MMA.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back