Will we ever see a UFC Event in Africa?

Status
Not open for further replies.
See I understand what you guys are saying... South Africa is an obvious given for a venue... Cairo, Egypt however isn't that out there as many of you think... They have the 2nd largest and newest arena outside of the one in Johannesburg...

And I see them doing a fight night type card... I agree with @ I_IZ_BACK
that Ngannou vs Lewis should be on the card but maybe as Co-Main Event or a headliner.

Goddamit just looked that shit up.

And you pricks have the nerve to give Kennedy shit whenever he crys.

Can't we just send Tim and Stann over to save Nigeria?

Africa needs saving from Americans and Europeans. Not more of them going over to divide and conquer and steal more resources.

Well...hopefully the UFC brings their own refs because there are some pretty bad ones down there. On a side note, the black armbands were for an EFC fighter who died on the card before.

ipm_gif.jpg

This fight almost went the full distance and was an all out battle. Davies fought well and landed big hits rocking Guylain. Guylain defended well and landed his fare share of strikes as well. In round 3 Davies got the takedown, got himself into full mount and landed heavy elbow Ground and Pound. Ref called the fight with Davies taking the win by TKO.

African outlet Pretty Tuff reported that “many in the crowd felt (the fight) was stopped too late,” and that an anonymous source indicated “the long process involved in admitting a patient into a busy government facility in South Africa” may have contributed to Guylain’s passing.

Sure, they could probably do South Africa easily, maybe even do a small show for some of those really rich Arab's in North Africa.

See I understand what you guys are saying... South Africa is an obvious given for a venue... Cairo, Egypt however isn't that out there as many of you think... They have the 2nd largest and newest arena outside of the one in Johannesburg...

And I see them doing a fight night type card... I agree with @ I_IZ_BACK
that Ngannou vs Lewis should be on the card but maybe as Co-Main Event or a headliner.
Just don't fly there on EgyptAir...

They should go to Liberia imo.

Goddamit just looked that shit up.

And you pricks have the nerve to give Kennedy shit whenever he crys.

Can't we just send Tim and Stann over to save Nigeria?
Well, Boko Haram is known to abduct women and with all the crying from Tim, Boko Haram may think that he's a woman and abduct him and bring him into one of their rape camps. Nice way to infiltrate their camps. Great thinking Paul ;)

Would they even make any money on the gate? Come on, guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
durbanik916
Back