will we ever see a NFL quarterback in MMA?

GloryOfIran

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
MMA has had a huge number of ex-nfl guys, but none have ever been the coveted position of quarterback, a beacon of A level athletisicm. Maybe they are just too rich that even after a mediocre career they still dont consider mma?

WJV3.gif

Quarterbacks actually aren't A-level athletes in the traditional sense. They're the most intelligent and skilled players on the field, but they're usually far from the most athletic.

Quarterbacks actually aren't A-level athletes in the traditional sense. They're the most intelligent and skilled players on the field, but they're usually far from the most athletic.

Some of them are. Fighting requires a lot more intelligence than other sports too.

MMA has had a huge number of ex-nfl guys, but none have ever been the coveted position of quarterback, a beacon of A level athletisicm. Maybe they are just too rich that even after a mediocre career they still dont consider mma?
A huge amount? 6?

Has Johnny Manziel effed up enough yet to consider MMA as a career?

Most QBs arent athletic.

Tom Brady is not a great athlete.

Great QB though

Fuck the NFL.

The UFC needs to recruit some hot chicks from the lingerie football league to cater to us hardcore fans.
<{boisedyme}>

Not only are they not very athletic typically, but generally they are also some of the softest guys on the teams aside from the kickers and punters. They just don't have the mentality or physicality to make good fighters, otherwise they probably would have played a different position

On the day Rogers got 180M with i think 103 guaranteed? I dont think so.

Quarterbacks are not the A-level athletes of football, they have very average physiques compared to the other positions. Because their job isn't to muscle other players around or run around the field, their job is to throw the football accurately.

Physically speaking the A-level athletes of football are the linebackers since their job is the most physical.

Aaron Rodgers just signed a contract for 30+ mill. a season. Do you think he’d rather come get punched in the head for 100k a fight??

Would a skilled athlete like Cam Newton try mma? No.

Not only are they not very athletic typically, but generally they are also some of the softest guys on the teams aside from the kickers and punters. They just don't have the mentality or physicality to make good fighters, otherwise they probably would have played a different position
Thats the dumbest shit I heard all day
No one with the skills to be quarterback would choose a different position
No one would choose not to be the center of attention, the star of the show, the big dog on campus

Yea the prom queen wants me to fuck her but naw I'll just stick with this chubby math nerd instead

Cam Newton would be Heavyweight champ.

tumblr_lhr52tdn3v1qcihyqo1_500.png

Now we wait.

Back