Will we ever gets Thompson vs Lashley 2?

Slongkong

Brown Belt
Reaction score
Here's the video of the first fight
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sA5C4qNyhQU&feature=kp

With Thompson being in Bellator now and Lashley in TNA and looking to make an MMA return will we get the second matchup? I always wanted it since Lashley got screwed the first fight. It would have been a much suitable headliner for this up coming card. I hope it happens but have my doubts.

Last edited:
who knows, i bet lashley is making a pretty penny in tna though, i dont think he needs money

Why? Does anyone (other than TS) really give a shit if that fight ever happens?

Found out last night that Lashley returned to TNA. I would like to see him in Bellator MMA.

Hrmm... Bellators next HW tournament opening round? :D

Thompson/Prindle vs B Lashley
VS
L Johnson vs D Sosnovsky

--VS

C Kongo vs S Austin (or Butler or Ayala)
VS
B Ivanov vs K Etherington

People would be interested!

Hrmm... Bellators next HW tournament opening round? :D

Thompson/Prindle vs B Lashley
VS
L Johnson vs D Sosnovsky

--VS

C Kongo vs S Austin (or Butler or Ayala)
VS
B Ivanov vs K Etherington

People would be interested!

And here I thought the Bellator HW division was already laughable. I would hope that new signings would make the division more relevant... not less so.

Spike does not own TNA.

OP, if you're going to edit your post, at least be accurate the second time around.

I think the JT signing is great. I hope he makes a run at the title.

Or else I hope he gets robbed by corrupt judges in Bellator so we can get another awesome mic-grabbing speech.

I think the JT signing is great. I hope he makes a run at the title.

Or else I hope he gets robbed by corrupt judges in Bellator so we can get another awesome mic-grabbing speech.

This. Thompson is a beast, a gent and a scholar. Hope he does well. He looks like he's training hard and reckon he could go far.

P sure Bobby's done with real fighting. Cashing cheques for doing bad acting with TNA wrestling, biding his time until WWE remembers he exists.

Bobby Lashley is part of the Nation of Domination 2014 in TNA. That is far more exciting than gassing out after a few takedowns in MMA.

Back