Will we be able to see Anderson Silva vs Fedor Emelianenko?

JustOnce

On Hiatus
Double Yellow Card
Reaction score
Anderson loves to fight. Don't like him much, but he's a fighter at heart, a great fighter.

Fedor is the GOAT.

A long time ago, Anderon's manager talked about possible fight between the two, and mentioned how Anderson would try to come in at 220 if they were to fight.

Anderson was quoted before on Sherdog that he cuts from 230, though his fanboys has been denying it for years.

Bellator welcomes old washed up fighters with open arms. Fedor's as washed up as it gets, with a chin that makes BJ Penn look elite. Anderson actually looks pretty good to me, if you ask me.

Android, I mean Anderson fought Cormier and didn't look that undersized. Sonnen, Lindland, Henderson all fought Fedor. Sonnen actually weighed in around the same as Fedor did against Henderson.

If Bellator wants mega fight, this fight you CAN make and this will do big numbers. I think this is THE biggest fight Bellator can make, cuz Lesnar I don't think is coming back.

Please Coker, make this happen.

Bellator seem to be moving away from signing washed up guys. They just released Nelson and Mir. I'm not sure they'd go for it.

Anderson loves to fight. Don't like him much, but he's a fighter at heart, a great fighter.

Fedor is the GOAT.

A long time ago, Anderon's manager talked about possible fight between the two, and mentioned how Anderson would try to come in at 220 if they were to fight.

Anderson was quoted before on Sherdog that he cuts from 230, though his fanboys has been denying it for years.

Bellator welcomes old washed up fighters with open arms. Fedor's as washed up as it gets, with a chin that makes BJ Penn look elite. Anderson actually looks pretty good to me, if you ask me.

Android, I mean Anderson fought Cormier and didn't look that undersized. Sonnen, Lindland, Henderson all fought Fedor. Sonnen actually weighed in around the same as Fedor did against Henderson.

If Bellator wants mega fight, this fight you CAN make and this will do big numbers. I think this is THE biggest fight Bellator can make, cuz Lesnar I don't think is coming back.

Please Coker, make this happen.
Anderson is retiring his next fight isn’t he?

I give that about a zero percent chance of happening. Also if Anderson still has fights on his contract then the Goof won't be playing ball.

Would be more epic than 90% of other fights in the UFC.

Back