Will UFC keep Ronda headlining crap cards?!

I think you've lost your brain. He wasn't advocating the matchmaking - merely observing the fact.

Observing fact? Too good for me. I'm just having a laugh, who said there needs to be any kind of basis. I dreamt I shat myself.

LOL. I'll buy

Why would I care if somebody else wastes there money? If she is such a draw then put her on the worst cards possible....all woman card. :icon_chee

Hope she does keep fighting on crap cards, that way I don't have to go out of my way to watch it.

My thoughts exactly. I don't want her fighting on any of my favorite fighter cards because I don't want to pay for WMMA or Ronda. I buy cards to see MMA fights.

They did that with Jon Jones and it was working pretty well. Jones vs Rashad anyone..worst money ever spent.

They should put a high-caliber champion fighter that they are trying to build into a house name fighter on the cards that Rondas on...

Rondas only gonna be around for a limited amount of time- she brings a lot of new eyes that usually wouldn't tune in- this is how you build a star.

The last two Ronda cards were pretty bad, and had no other title fights as the co-main. It's clear that Ronda is drawing for the UFC despite this so the question is does the UFC keep rolling her out on these weak cards because of that?

I wonder how much PPV points Ronda gets. If I were her I would be pissed, the UFC is costing her lots of money by not putting together good cards to draw more, or promoting them half as much as they did with Conor, who also had Lawler vs Rory for the title as a co-main

I will be interested to see how the UFC uses Ronda moving forward, I know both her and Conor want to be in the same card in Dec, but not sure if the UFC wants to give away that many PPV points on one card

Yes, the UFC didn't put half the money or energy into promoting UFC 190 like they did with UFC 189, and lo and behold, UFC 190 still out sold 189.

See, it all works in the end.

They should put a high-caliber champion fighter that they are trying to build into a house name fighter on the cards that Rondas on...

Rondas only gonna be around for a limited amount of time- she brings a lot of new eyes that usually wouldn't tune in- this is how you build a star.

Not a bad thought

Yeah, they should put someone like Jedrjezczyk or Nunes on a Rousey card . . .

Why wouldnt they?

The last couple fights have been over in seconds...everyone knew they would be over in seconds....and they still bought the cards.

So if her fans are so predictable in their lack of care for the quality of the main event, and don't seem fazed at all by the lackluster undercards, why would they change from a successful numbers wise method of cards?

Back