Will UFC give Rampage a post-fight interview if he wins?

Why does everyone seem so confident Rampage has no shot at winning? Glover has a lot of hype, but thats just it, Hype.

I think it will be a fun fight, and am curious to see how Glover does against this level of opposition.

But to just write off Rampage seems crazy to me.

All I know is that the UFC FUCKED Matt Brown at the last Fox card haha

Why does everyone seem so confident Rampage has no shot at winning? Glover has a lot of hype, but thats just it, Hype.

I think it will be a fun fight, and am curious to see how Glover does against this level of opposition.

But to just write off Rampage seems crazy to me.

They don't really believe Rampage has no chance it's just their hate for him is clouding their judgment.

I can see Rampage goin "Fuck you (at Joe Rogan) Fuck you (at Dana) Fuck you (at Joe Silva) your cool (at Arianny) Fuck you (at Lorenzo) I'm out!"

I can see Rampage goin "Fuck you (at Joe Rogan) Fuck you (at Dana) Fuck you (at Joe Silva) your cool (at Arianny) Fuck you (at Lorenzo) I'm out!"

Who's next?

trading-places-clarence.jpg

I dont think that's going to be a problem. After he wins, he'll be respectful. He always is in the post fight interview, win or lose. Sometimes TO respectful, and people take it to heart...and use it as a complete basis for why he lost a fight.

pretty sure Rogan will do an exit interview for Rampage win or lose; the guy is a legend.

1) He's not winning. Don't worry.
2) If he accidentally wins, they'll ask him questions, but won't hand him the mic. Don't worry.
3) If he gets a hold of the mic, and says anything foolish, it's on tape, and they'll edit around him. Don't worry.

In short, I wouldn't worry about it.

Doubt it, last Fox event they missed 3/4 of the post fight interviews due to the time schedule and even if he wins and their is time they might just use that as a excuse as they think Rampage might go crazy on the mic.

And yes Rampage is going to win via KO/TKO in the 2nd.

Rampage would beat the vast majority of Bellator guy with one arm. Look at what Neil Grove did.

Can be, im not so sure, but he needs to go for all the 4 fights to get a shot to the champ and is not easy , by the way, Grove is 3-3 in Bellator, nothing great

Back