Will UFC give Rampage a post-fight interview if he wins?

xMyKRo

Green Belt
Reaction score
I have a feeling if Rampage beats Glover the UFC will not allow him to have a post-fight interview. What do you guys think?

TS please explain why do you think Rampage will not get a post fight interview?

Considering in all his recent interviews, he's taken the opportunity to blast the UFC, I would be a little surprised if they hand him a mic after his fight, win or lose.

I don't think this issue will comE up.....

I don't think you have to worry about rampage winning this fight, but in the instance he pulls it off... No wait it won't happen..

I hope he wins in epic fashion and then burns his bridges in epic fashion just for the laughs.

I have a feeling if Rampage beats Glover the UFC will not allow him to have a post-fight interview. What do you guys think?

He will definitely get a post fight interview if he wins

If I was UFC brass, I wouldn't let Rampage get an interview. I'd give him a fight he won't win.

Apparently the UFC agrees with me.

He has virtually no shot at a win... so dead topic

Unless he re-signs with them before the fight I definitely do NOT think he will get a post fight interview.

I hope he wins in epic fashion and then burns his bridges in epic fashion just for the laughs.

Only way it could be even better was if he derailed the Glover hype train, defecated on his chest while he still out on the floor and then stripped naked and ran through the crowd...never to be seen again.

But in all honesty this fight is going to be boring as hell, Rampage will plod along and lose a decision and everyone will forget the fight in time for the next event.

i think they might if rampage squares things away with dana first. win or lose. if rampage is gonna be a bitter bug. then no.

As a fan, I would love to see what Rampage would say on his way out the door. If I were a UFC exec, no way would I want to give the guy the mic. Or I would tell him any discretionary bonuses would be unlikely if he says anything to embarrass the company. Money seems to be what the guy cares about; so maybe that would work.

Back