Will UFC cancel 197 if Jones goes to jail?

Queen B

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
He violated his probation.

I think he should pull an Ethan Couch and go to Mexico

Jon Jones is the MMA Ethan Couch. Too much affluenza

Hell no, are you kidding me TS, do you not remember who is in the comain event? Who doesn't want to see a Mighty Mouse vs Olympic gold medalist PPV? What are you a casual?

Just have them fight in the jail, use those cameras they have in the top corners of the cell and have rogan and mike sit outside the bars.

I hope they won't make DC/Rumble 2 and make DC/Bader, because after the 1st round KO from Rumble you are definitelly getting title shot, like Gus

Seems everytime MM is booked in a co-main event...the main event ends up being cancelled.

Not sure if driving without a license violates probation. If it does, I doubt he'll go to jail for it; however, if he's under house arrest...that is a different story.

Not sure if driving without a license violates probation. If it does, I doubt he'll go to jail for it; however, if he's under house arrest...that is a different story.
It doesn't. There's a critical difference in driving without a licence (you don't have one at all) and driving without a licence (forgot it at home). Jones has the latter problem. He gets a fine. This is a non-story.

The point of probation is you're not suppose to get in any trouble. You're walking on eggshells and you know you're being watched.

If this is true he's a f$&$ing moron.
DC vs Glover in April.
Give Rumble the winner later in the year.

Question - is it driving on a suspended license, driving without a license (like he never had a DL in the first place) or driving without proof of a license?

Three different charges and 2 of them will violate guys probation.

It doesn't. There's a critical difference in driving without a licence (you don't have one at all) and driving without a licence (forgot it at home). Jones has the latter problem. He gets a fine. This is a non-story.
This. I have been caught numerous times driving w/o mine (as in not on me) and they didn't even fine me, just ran my plates.

I find it difficult to believe that a man who recently went through a red light and crashed into another person has any kind of licence.

Someone needs to get the guy a driver.

Hell no, are you kidding me TS, do you not remember who is in the comain event? Who doesn't want to see a Mighty Mouse vs Olympic gold medalist PPV? What are you a casual?
I genuinely can't tell if you're being serious

Back