Will UFC 229 sell out?

PanicWrassler

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
It's not sold out yet and I won't lie I didn't expect them to have tickets left with 5 weeks remaining.

Will it sell out or will they have to slash the prices?

I think it'll sell out of tickets aren't ridiculously priced.

I think it'll sell out of tickets aren't ridiculously priced.

Alot of £2000 seats left that aren't on the floor.

You're right they may need to slash those if they want to sell out.

They tend to slash tickets a week or so out if they aren't sold.

It's not sold out yet and I won't lie I didn't expect them to have tickets left with 5 weeks remaining.

Will it sell out or will they have to slash the prices?

u mean sold out in 3 mins. can ufc and ticketmaster release some tickets soon maybe but seems unlikely to me.

looking at studhub sites doesn't mean it didn't sell out.

the tickets that were released on the day of sold out.

No they weren't. Not by anything credible.

That's what you call "fake news"

They aren't sold out right now. Go and check AXS.com and see for yourself.

they didnt sell out... still have tickets. they are expensive though cheapest one i saw was $205... not sure why anyone would pay that for nose bleed seats.. just pay the 60 bucks and getting a better view at home or go watch at a bar .. fights gonna be over in the first after conor knocks his head off anyways... either that or 5 boring wrestling rounds....
one can easily google the fight and see u can buy tickets from the arena still
http://www.t-mobilearena.com/events/detail/ufc-229

Last edited:
Not talking about StubHub or any other secondary markets.

I'm talking the general sale on AXS.com. There's still plenty left.
i got my tickets on Day 1, when they were finally delivered to my email a week later I saw that they were resold by someone

so yes, they are Sold Out and people are reselling

i got my tickets on Day 1, when they were finally delivered to my email a week later I saw that they were resold by someone

so yes, they are Sold Out and people are reselling

Was this off AXS.com? If so you brought a resale ticket then.

There are options to not include resale tickets and there are still plenty left that is general sale NOT resale so no they are not sold out.

they didnt sell out... still have tickets. they are expensive though cheapest one i saw was $205... not sure why anyone would pay that for nose bleed seats.. just pay the 60 bucks and getting a better view at home or go watch at a bar .. fights gonna be over in the first after conor knocks his head off anyways... either that or 5 boring wrestling rounds....
one can easily google the fight and see u can buy tickets from the arena still
http://www.t-mobilearena.com/events/detail/ufc-229

Some pay just to be in the house and experience what comes with attending a live event. I've sat in the upper levels of MGM Grand and TMobile and it's not as bad as sitting in nose bleed seats of an outdoor stadium or dome. I have no doubt it will be sold out by fight night. The hype and buzz as the card draws closer will have people searching for tickets.

Some pay just to be in the house and experience what comes with attending a live event. I've sat in the upper levels of MGM Grand and TMobile and it's not as bad as sitting in nose bleed seats of an outdoor stadium or dome. I have no doubt it will be sold out by fight night. The hype and buzz as the card draws closer will have people searching for tickets.
it will def sell out, was just saying it hasnt yet like some claimed and they are expensive.

Back