Will UFC 202 be a horror story for Donald Cerrone?

Yes. Rick story is too strong and will fuck him up with body shots against the cage
This is how I see it. Cerrone is a beast but Story has incredible strength. He might not be able to take Cerrone down at will, but I can see him winning similarly to how he did against Alves.

Story is a weird fighter, the guy has the tools to be a top 5 fighter but in some fights he looks like he doesn't deserve to be in the UFC.

codQmXp.jpg

I'm not picking against Cowboy if he looks as good as he did in the Cote fight. That was like Super Cerrone Turbo 2.

Career history makes me think Story takes it. Recent history makes me think Cowboy kills him with a flying knee in RD 2, after getting a TD himself and shocking the shit outta folks.

It's a 50/50 fight in my opinion. If Story wins, I wouldn't be surprised. He's a really good fighter.

I think it's a pick em, I wouldn't go near this fight as far as betting on it. I just think this is more a natural weight class for Story, and Donald's weakness for body shots is why I'm leaning towards Story.

Same here JB, Story goin to make this fight dirty and nasty, and show how hard nosed he is.
This is not an easy call it's a tooth and nail kinda fight. Hard nosed is a good description the dude is just a grinder. Over 15 minutes I just think he'll want it more.

i find story very overrated.

cowboy should dismantle him with ease.

This is not an easy call it's a tooth and nail kinda fight. Hard nosed is a good description the dude is just a grinder. Over 15 minutes I just think he'll want it more.

Yep, like I said to Substance Abuse, it's a pick em, but I like the intangibles that Story brings.

Story does almost everything well that Cerrone struggles with
He's a fast starter
He's got a dedicated body attack
He relies on forward pressure and cage work
He's got a strong takedown game, and he doesn't allow much space to be tapped or swept
He's got a good chin and underrated boxer in the pocket
He's tough and has cardio for days
Rick Story really has historically struggled most with people who can outgrapple him from the top

Cerrone by decision, but he's going to have to wade through fire to get there
If Cerrone wins this easily it means he's good enough to challenge top ten WWs

This is how I see it. Cerrone is a beast but Story has incredible strength. He might not be able to take Cerrone down at will, but I can see him winning similarly to how he did against Alves.
Exactly. Pressure against the cage ripping body shots

i find story very overrated.

cowboy should dismantle him with ease.
He has wins over beast version Hendricks, giganto alves and Ellenberger before he hit the skids. Story can beat anybody when he's on.

I think Donald might be able to win a decision if he can keep some space get some volume going. But Story is a beast, and could easily stop the momentum Cerrone has in his favor.

Story does almost everything well that Cerrone struggles with
He's a fast starter
He's got a dedicated body attack
He relies on forward pressure and cage work
He's got a strong takedown game, and he doesn't allow much space to be tapped or swept
He's got a good chin and underrated boxer in the pocket
He's tough and has cardio for days
Rick Story really has historically struggled most with people who can outgrapple him from the top

Cerrone by decision, but he's going to have to wade through fire to get there
If Cerrone wins this easily it means he's good enough to challenge top ten WWs

Hate to say this, but Donsld has a tendency to choke or not show up in big fights

Back