Will UFC 202 be a horror story for Donald Cerrone?

Willek

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Might get wrestled to death.

Yes. Rick story is too strong and will fuck him up with body shots against the cage

No. Donald's MMA wrestling is too good.

He will stuff the takedowns.

Toss up fight.

Cerrone will get taken down, but I trust his BJJ and ability to dictate distance. He starts incredibly slow though and Story is a pressure fighter which always gives Donald problems.

This has the potential to be the best fight on the card.

And I'm sure he'll be extra excited to lose on a fight card that his two good buddies Nate and Conor are headlining lol

Story has been inactive but on a legit streak, wins over Gunnar, Saffedeine & some bums. Also splits to Gastelum and Pyle.. come to think of it, only guy to beat him decisively aside from the wrestlefuck from brenneman was Demian Maia.

This would be Cerrones biggest WW win I reckon, definitely a top guy. If he wins this he should fight a top 5 at WW next just cause

Toss up fight.

Cerrone will get taken down, but I trust his BJJ and ability to dictate distance. He starts incredibly slow though and Story is a pressure fighter which always gives Donald problems.

Not gonna be the best fight

Cerrone at 170 is looking good, odds Story is going to get in his face as soon as bell rings. Should be fun as long as Cowboy can deal with the pressure.

Ha... Bruh Cerrone is gonna wax that ass.

tumblr_inline_obezmaB9hN1sla3su_500.gif

Cerrone's gonna grab that neck if Story takes him down.

I know Cerrone has experience riding bulls, but his time he'll be fighting one. Story by decision in a grueling affair.

Toss up fight.

I'm picking the upset and think Story going to decision him. His body work against Donald and that weak ass liver going to be the difference maker.

I know Cerrone has experience riding bulls, but his time he'll be fighting one. Story by decision in a grueling affair.

Same here JB, Story goin to make this fight dirty and nasty, and show how hard nosed he is.

Cowboy has looked GREAT since losing to RDA.. I really like Cowboy at WW. Can't see Story winning outside landing a big shot. Cowboys striing has been damn good latley.

I'm picking the upset and think Story going to decision him. His body work against Donald and that weak ass liver going to be the difference maker.

It's a 50/50 fight in my opinion. If Story wins, I wouldn't be surprised. He's a really good fighter.

Back