Will Ubereem return?

Didn’t even get a fans farewell in the UFC! But you can hear jabs though!

Thats true, but he’s been kind of a controversial figure since his performance drop when he came off the gear.

Likeable but controversial.

In a world where Chuck lidell n tito Ortiz fought a few years ago it's safe to say ubereem will be back fighting

Maybe a goodbye fight in glory against Rico Verhoeven in the Netherlands

I hope not BKB. I think he might be tempted to not go out on a loss like that. I hope he goes and has some success somewhere like bellator or Japan and can retire on a positive note.

fuoipDQ.gif

He said final run in his IG post,I assume (and hope) this is it for him.

would love to see him finish out his career in a few dream matches

He's got tons of money (millions) and a family i honestly hope he dosnt pump his body up with PEDS and risk getting more brain trauma . dude should just retire and relax maybe just train on the side for fun/workouts .

In the last 24 hours there has been a huge decline in the population of horses in Amsterdam, Netherlands

Too late

Even on the juice he'd be a shell of his former self
Yep. He’s older and taken a lot of punishment. Obviously he would probably be better than recently , but from what I’ve noticed with Sherdog is people don’t understand the general thing called “aging” on here.

I think people are in denial and think everyone is a prime specimen for life

His statement made it sound like he is clearly retired from fighting.

I’m a big fan of his for a couple decades. But steroids isn’t going to change who he is. He’s past middle aged man.

but I will always tune in to watch him fight.

hope so... hope he goes some organization with no drugs check

Back