Will Tony be able to ankle pick Kebab?

OneToeKO

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
I’ve never trained, only a keyboard warrior here. For all the experts here, does Khaleed’s style make him vulnerable to ankle picks? Given that Tony relies on it so much, I feel it could be the biggest difference maker in the fight. I listen to every Rogan/Helwani podcast and I’m shocked neither has touched on Tony’s ankle picking when previewing the fight.

Curious what the consensus is on Sherdog. Could definitely see Tony win via submission, by way of his ankle pick.

Praying Tony wins won’t change that Khabib destroyed Conrad

Conrad fans are ill

Tony will do whatever the hell he wants and then tweet about it ,while kicking steel posts on Sunday afternoon.

Praying Tony wins won’t change that Khabib destroyed Conrad

Conrad fans are ill
What the hell does Tony ankle picking Khabib have to do with any other fighter?

Anyway... to answer the question, I'm no expert but I think trying to ankle pick Khabib wouldn't end well for Tony. I think his best bet would be to strike at range and if he ends up on his back just keep his hips moving and try to sweep or sub. I like Tony and would love him to win so it shakes things up but Khabib is defintely the favourite for a reason.

Tony has Hattori Hanzo working on his elbows.

The sharpness, to be precise, pun intended.

Tony via bloodbath

Last edited:
What the hell does Tony ankle picking Khabib have to do with any other fighter?

Anyway... to answer the question, I'm no expert but I think trying to ankle pick Khabib wouldn't end well for Tony. I think his best bet would be to strike at range and if he ends up on his back just keep his hips moving and try to sweep or sub. I like Tony and would love him to win so it shakes things up but Khabib is defintely the favourite for a reason.

He was basically pointing out the fact that it is an obvious troll thread.

not-sure-if-trolling-or-actually-is-retarded-quick-meme-19471230-png.719717

5oK3hHU.gif

I don't know if he can but I'd love to see him attempt it

Tony will get absolutely brutalized from half guard.

He has a better chance of getting Khabib pregnant.

If they gots ankles, they can be picked

Khabib's style and big ass head is perfect for a guillotine. Dustin would have got the job done if he was aware enough and skilled enough to close his guard. He had it pretty tight, but his arms gassed and he wasn't able to use his hips to increase pressure because his guard was open. Tony by strangulation. Khabib is too proud to tap, so he'll be choked unconscious, ala Bisping.

He may not be able to even make it to the octagon. The guy was TKOed by a cable wire last time he tried.

Tony can have success in the scrambles, with his elbows & constantly looking for submissions. My mind constantly changes on this fight, just pray to the MMA Gods that it finally happens this time.

I’ve never trained, only a keyboard warrior here. For all the experts here, does Khaleed’s style make him vulnerable to ankle picks? Given that Tony relies on it so much, I feel it could be the biggest difference maker in the fight. I listen to every Rogan/Helwani podcast and I’m shocked neither has touched on Tony’s ankle picking when previewing the fight.

Curious what the consensus is on Sherdog. Could definitely see Tony win via submission, by way of his ankle pick.

I loled.

Back