Will this be the most physically attractive title fight in the history of sports?

d19db9dd336d3cf5d353337c4715890d.jpg

IDK brahs....maybe Tate/Holm takes the cake

holm is not particularly attractive. sometimes blondes just get a free pass and i don't get why.

am i the only one who think Holly Holm is really ugly? and Ronda is not that great looking either, but way hotter than Holm. Holm is like a 3 and Ronda a 5-6 maybe.

thank you.

Anybody post Josh T v Noons weigh in pic yet?

Holm is a 3 and Rhonda is. 5-6?? I think they both might be overrated, but if the girls you get warrant those ratings you wouldn't fkn be on here. Holm is at least a 7, and so is Rhonda. Really, I would have them both around 8, because their kids will be athletic. 3? 5-6? Wtf?

sometimes blondes just get a free pass and i don't get why.

This.

Blonde hair + not fat seems to get some women an automatic 7/10 base rating, even if they don't have any feminine curves or a particularly attractive face.

Is this real? This quite sexist is it not?

Unless Ronda and Miesha were forced to pose nude at gunpoint by ESPN (which is where the pics of them come from, from their annual 'Body Issue' of their magazine), I don't see how it is.

Check out all the connoisseurs in this thread. We'd all slide up and down RDA's man meat given the chance.

Holm is a 3 and Rhonda is. 5-6?? I think they both might be overrated, but if the girls you get warrant those ratings you wouldn't fkn be on here. Holm is at least a 7, and so is Rhonda. Really, I would have them both around 8, because their kids will be athletic. 3? 5-6? Wtf?

Bro not all of us are banging fat chicks. I've banged way hotter chicks than either of those to.

If Holms an 8 what's Carano? A 25?

I think Ronda is a 7 but holm is not attractive at all

Holm looks great from a far. Natural long blonde hair, great shape. But when you get close its like, this is not at all what I expected.

GSP vs. Condit was straight up boner material.

am i the only one who think Holly Holm is really ugly? and Ronda is not that great looking either, but way hotter than Holm. Holm is like a 3 and Ronda a 5-6 maybe.

Pics of the 10's your banging bro or GTFO.

Noted you were from Sweden so you may actually have a point.

It has to be.

Why? Even if you go under the assumption that you're only talking about women, you realize Ronda has had 6 other titles fights right? Holm isn't attractive at all. Tate, Cat, McMann >>>

I'd take Bethe over her just for the body.

Holm is tier 1 primo genetic material. If you knew about evolution and shizz you'd understand. Yes, I think she is... I'm not sure if 'hot' is the word for most of her photos... but for me certainly extremely attractive.

and she certainly can look 'hot' as well, too.

Holly-Holm-Sexy-Hot-MMA-UFC-14-Weighin.jpg

She is looking a bit weathered nowadays though, must be that New Mexico sun on that scando skin.

Holm is tier 1 primo genetic material. If you knew about evolution and shizz you'd understand. Yes, I think she is... I'm not sure if 'hot' is the word for most of her photos... but for me certainly extremely attractive.

and she certainly can look 'hot' as well, too.

Holly-Holm-Sexy-Hot-MMA-UFC-14-Weighin.jpg

She is looking a bit weathered nowadays though, must be that New Mexico sun on that scando skin.

holly-holm-ufc-181-FOX_2238.jpg

Back