Will this be the most physically attractive title fight in the history of sports?

They do have very symmetrical faces and are cute as a button.

UFC191_510202_SecondaryEventFeature.png

Hahaha. This wins.

the join date on your "new" account precedes the Jones low test results. that leads me to conclude that you set up multiple accounts early on and just move on to the next one once you cross the line and get banned. how many more of these troll accounts do you have in your back pocket?

Denzel-Washington-Boom-Gif.gif

I usually just have two accounts at a given time.

If your talking about the rousey fight neither fighter is particularly attractive. If your talking about Weidman rockman then yes I agree

Fuck No. Not even close. Tate vs. Zingano was the best in terms of UFC fights. Holly Holm is not attractive at all.

No, holm looks like Karl from die hard, Rhonda is a chub faced spoilt brat. 0/10 wood not pipe either

Holm kinda looks a couple of housewife/neighbors of mine.

Rousey is only attractive at the deepest part of the cut with an army of hollywood level make up artists and hairstylist just off stage.

So no, not even in the discussion of attractive all time fights.

Im amazed at the people who think rousey is hot you trick out a beat up pinto and its still a beat up pinto. Gina was a hot mma fighter Tate is a hot mma fighter rousey is ugly inside and out..

So Tate/Holm? Lol

I actually don't find Carano that great. Don't get that one.

Totally TS. I'm not a Cerrone fan but I'd hit that if he gave me a good reach around.

RDA is sexual kryptonite for anyone. I'd marry him in a second.

amirite?

No, holm looks like Karl from die hard, Rhonda is a chub faced spoilt brat. 0/10 wood not pipe either

I call bullshit. They may not be the best looking women on this planet, but 97.78% of the sherdoggers who have actually gotten laid have banged a far uglier broad than both.

EDIT: for the record, I DO agree with the die hard notation. :)

If your talking about Ronda vs Holm they are both poor standards of women (in my taste).

If you're talking about a fight that fits the bill then...

chris-weidman-luke-rockhold.jpg

These two are good looking chaps.

am i the only one who think Holly Holm is really ugly? and Ronda is not that great looking either, but way hotter than Holm. Holm is like a 3 and Ronda a 5-6 maybe.

am i the only one who think Holly Holm is really ugly? and Ronda is not that great looking either, but way hotter than Holm. Holm is like a 3 and Ronda a 5-6 maybe.

I find Ronda attractive, but Holm comes across like a blonde Fallon Fox to me. Plain face, man jaw and too masculine in body shape.

I find Ronda attractive, but Holm comes across like a blonde Fallon Fox to me. Plain face, man jaw and too masculine in body shape.

yeah her jawline is quite manly. Had to google her, that's how much I care about WMMA.

Ronda is alright looking when all made up but her personality is a complete turn off. I guess I prefer feminine, and chicks who fight are not that.

Back