Will they wrestle in the rematch? (Usman vs Colby)

Lol ok, who benefits from fixing a match for Usman? The UFC wanted Colby to win. You need your eyes checked, was a glancing cup shot, not a scoring body shot.

Also because if you have eyes, you would notice that even in the rounds Colby was winning, he was taking absurd amounts of attritional damage that would bite him in the ass in 25 mins.
I didn't say fixed. I think the ref, and only the ref in this case, had a political bias.

I didn't say fixed. I think the ref, and only the ref in this case, had a political bias.
So you think Herb (if I recall correctly) had a political bias for Usman? And that bias is...? Edit: or was it Goddard?

So you think Herb (if I recall correctly) had a political bias for Usman? And that bias is...? Edit: or was it Goddard?
It was Goddard and I have a suspicion he's among the millions of people who hate Colby Covington.

I want to see Colby get a fair shake this time not a 2 v 1

You almost had me with that post, but once I read “Colby would’ve finished him” I knew you had to be trolling.

Thanks for the laughs tho
You must be a casual and obviously you’ve never fought. When someone gassed hard like Usman did they’ll more than likely be finished by any type of pressure fighter, Colby was pouring the pressure on and Usman faked the nut shot, got an extended break to recover and did it again with the eye poke clutching the other eye. But like I said Usman has improved a lot, it’ll be a different fight

It was Goddard and I have a suspicion he's among the millions of people who hate Colby Covington.

I want to see Colby get a fair shake this time not a 2 v 1
I know this is a huge ask....but what's your proof that Goddard hates Colby?

Yeah I saw a glancing cup shot get called and also an eyepoke. Whether those were oversold is irrelevant, both are fouls.
Was not a glancing cup shot so I don't know why u keep saying that. Go watch it again. Usman's cup isn't on his waistline.

Was not a glancing cup shot so I don't know why u keep saying that. Go watch it again. Usman's cup isn't on his waistline.
Looks to me like it grazes the cup on on way there. And given Colby, bless his heart has nearly nonexistent power by elite WW standards and I don't think I've ever seen Usman hurt to the body, im inclined to think it was a graze. But you do you boo.

Looks to me like it grazes the cup on on way there. And given Colby, bless his heart has nearly nonexistent power by elite WW standards and I don't think I've ever seen Usman hurt to the body, im inclined to think it was a graze. But you do you boo.
There was no grazing the cup. It was a legit kick. You can't be objective about it so were done here.

Usman is going to fuck Colby up. Maybe Colby has improved but Usman has been showcasing his improvements against fighters with far more dangerous arsenals than Colby. Colby’s a grinder but usmans cardio doesn’t wilt in the championship rounds. I see him having a very hard time with an increasingly well rounded Marty.

It would be fun to see it be a wrestling heavy rematch but i doubt it will happen that way.

Colby will wrestle again yes: as Usman is bouncing his head off the canvas.

I think Usman will win the wrestling. Colby's best chance is on the feet.

He will win in the sense that wrestling will slow both guys down but this actually makes Usman more dangerous, because he is the one with the power and the dangerous jab; when Colby slows down, Usman will put those tools to work.

Colby better hope so. Usmans striking seems to be improving, and it looked pretty good in their first fight.

You can’t disagree with facts. Look up the judges’ scorecards.

I've literally scene 50+ scorecards that have crosses and changes on them when it finally goes to scorecards. We have 0 idea what they were gonna score it until it actually gets there.

I've literally scene 50+ scorecards that have crosses and changes on them when it finally goes to scorecards. We have 0 idea what they were gonna score it until it actually gets there.

Official scorecards don’t work that way what the fuck are you talking about

kamaru-usman-colby-covington-ufc-245-scorecard-1.jpg

This cannot be changed. The fuck you talking about

Back