will they FINALLY strip Connor if

L

LORDTENSAIMMA

Nate goes Ronda Rousey on him and breaks his bones? let's say he can't compete for a year after a severe injury? I'm not saying I want Nate to pull a Palhares and destroy Connors already fragile knee. Or break his ankle in 3 places. I'm just saying it's very, very, VERY likely that Connor will suffer a debilitating injury this time around.

That's not "very likely". And I think you're lying when you say "oh hey, I'm not saying I want it". I think you do want it.

when did ronda break anyone's arm in UFC

and Conor will tap too fast for anything to be broken, faster than he McTapped last time

3820151.jpg

Nate goes Ronda Rousey on him and breaks his bones? let's say he can't compete for a year after a severe injury? I'm not saying I want Nate to pull a Palhares and destroy Connors already fragile knee. Or break his ankle in 3 places. I'm just saying it's very, very, VERY likely that Connor will suffer a debilitating injury this time around.

Ido strips Conor every night.

Aldo Vs Holloway isn't a bad fight.

I can wait for another 6 month bh.

RDA-Ferguson scheduled already tells me that either they really want Alvarez-Khabib next or they have reason to believe that Conor will fight Alvarez next, win or lose.

I'd say the latter is more likely, which makes it all the more ridiculous that they have allowed Conor to keep the belt for promotional purposes without him intending to defend it again.

Conor still has the belt?

It's not likely at all.

And even if it did happen, how long was Cruz out until they stripped him?

I don't even fucking care anymore.

He might have the belt. But I dont consider him a champion. 3 belts and he's never defended a single time. There are acceptable reasons for the first two. But this UFC one is complete bullshit.

I don't think they will ever strip Conor of the belt. He could be the longest reigning champ in UFC history and have 0 title defenses for all they care.

Where is John Conner?

NO, they have an interim champion for the purpose of Conor not defending the belt, guys like Cruz and Jones got stripped because the UFC didn't know how long they were going to be gone for or even if they were coming back at all, it's hard to get stripped.

I don't even fucking care anymore.

He might have the belt. But I dont consider him a champion. 3 belts and he's never defended a single time. There are acceptable reasons for the first two. But this UFC one is complete bullshit.
You do realize that it hasn't even been 8 months that he's had the belt right

if he don't defend the belt in the next 5 months, i say strip him.

Back