Will they bring back Miguel Torres soon?

BigMuffler

Loli is love loli is life!
@Steel
Reaction score
With the UFC showing some love recently for old past prime legends, do you think it'll extend to the lighter weight classes? I know he's been struggling in the smaller leagues, but they could match him up with some lower tier fighters at first... or maybe BJ comes out of retirement to fight him at 145 or CW :icon_chee

No way. That dude's chin is shot. No one wants to see him die in the cage.

Man, I wish.

I used to watch him in WEC, his BJJ was something of beauty and impressive to watch. He's getting up in years but I think a fight or two wouldn't hurt anything

Not after his knee just exploded.

Kickboxing-Busted-Knee.png

He just got his knee fucked up in a Glory kickboxing fight.

Fail post.

Torres doesn't have near the name value of guys like Cro Cop and Page. CC and Page are fan favorites, it was a good idea re-signing them.

Highly unlikely. Is it just me or do lighter weight fighters decline way harder than the heavier guys.

Highly unlikely. Is it just me or do lighter weight fighters decline way harder than the heavier guys.

you can less afford a drop off in speed in the lower weight classes. that might have something to do with the perception

Horrifying knee injury one fight removed from a ko loss.

No thanks

I don't think Torres will ever fight in the UFC again.

That sucks about his knee. Miguel was a staple of the WEC days (which were a fucking blast). Sucks to see him go down like that.

Back