Will there ever be another Conor?

I think it’s the other way around.

I think of Conor fans as usually fat overweight “proud to be” Irish Americans who drink too much beer at a Buffalo Wild Wings. The guys who never played a sport and think their tough when they have their drinks in them.
Once in a lifetime human being

He hasn't fought in MMA in years and there are daily threads about him made by his 'haters'

His haters for the most part being fat virgins
In

Sure there will. As we speak there young men preparing to pattern themselves after Conor. Most will fail not get any momentum but some will strike it right and eventually someone will even surpass Conor in trash talking and skills.

Hipeffuly not. He is stain on humanity and the worst thing to happen to MMA.

There’s plenty more fookin Irish jabronies to come

No she wasn't. Ppv numbers alone prove that

Ronda's popularity went beyond ppv numbers to where people not even interested in the sport knew her name. You could pick a random lady off the street and talk to her about Ronda. You can't do that with Conor even now.

Ronda's popularity went beyond ppv numbers to where people not even interested in the sport knew her name. You could pick a random lady off the street and talk to her about Ronda. You can't do that with Conor even nsow.
I still argue Conor is way more popular. But that's just my opinion

It is sad actually. He is not the best fighter in MMA. He is popular because of his persona and he is lucky that the reality TV generation cares more about drama than actual fighting.

Some of you seem confused, I don't mean his style of fighting I mean his popularity with fans and the media. I find it hard to imagine someone being able to be bigger than he is in the UFC. Everyone who tries to replicate the talk is embarrassing and hard to watch. Plus the trash talk route has already been played out.

I think it’s the other way around.

I think of Conor fans as usually fat overweight “proud to be” Irish Americans who drink too much beer at a Buffalo Wild Wings. The guys who never played a sport and think their tough when they have their drinks in them.

In
You reek of obesity

to be fair, before Conor, many people wondered the same thing about Tito, Chuck, etc.

will there ever be another Hogan?

yeah, Stone Cold Steve Austin

then The Rock

Cena did alright during his run

Considering theres absoloutly nothing original about him...yes. Stars come and go in this sport , if you watch long enough you'll see for yourself

There will always be another. First there was Royce, then Ken, then Tito, then Chuck, then Anderson Silva, then Jones, then Ronda and then Conor.

At the time, they all felt unbeatable and especially with Chuck, they were rockstars. There will always be a new star and that’s why Dana just keeps churning through the roster because he knows that the next Conor is just on an under card somewhere.
Casually forgot GSP. GSP fights used to be events. I remember everybody getting together for them. I also remember the times when you couldnt get a seat at a bar for UFC unless you went 3 hours early. Oh how times have changed.

Back