Will there ever be a time when you rank the bellator champ above the ufc champ

Nemkov is better than Jan

Patricio has a good case over Volk too. Patricio is one of the best FWs of all-time and Bellator GOAT. He has a strong resume against some really top class FWs. He moved up and KOd Chandler in a minute. When ppl see Michael have success in the UFC LW division that win is gonna age amazingly

Lima is the best sturiker @ WW but his wrestling still has issues so I'd have him 3rd best WW over Usman and Colby but he has a shot to finish either specially Colby

Plenty of people here do for Lima even though Lima's record is nowhere near as impressive as Usman's or even Colby's.

I can see these 3 Nemkov, Mousasi and Lima winning the UFC championship belts from the current champions. I also see these 3 Bellator HW's Bader, Kharitonov and Minakov beating Stipe and taking the UFC HW title.

Interesting question? Gegard vs Izzy, I feel as if Gegard is someone who would give Izzy more problems than just about anyone. Usually, to beat Gegard you have to physically overpower him
Machida outclassed him on the feet, and Lima won the striking portion of their fight.

Izzy is a much better striker than both

I can see these 3 Nemkov, Mousasi and Lima winning the UFC championship belts from the current champions. I also see these 3 Bellator HW's Bader, Kharitonov and Minakov beating Stipe and taking the UFC HW title.
You're smoking crack lmao

UFC champs curbstomp every Bellator champ you named except Nemkov

Probably not, Eddie won the belt but he went 4-3-1 inside of the UFC and 2 of his 4 wins were by SD. Will Brooks went 1-3 in the UFC.
Eddie was an experienced and decorated fighter before joining Bellator. And he was still in his prime. So he is more of an exception than the rule.

If they are good enough and beat enough great fighters. Probably not though because Bellator doesn't have much depth. They are far from SF, who had a stacked roster because they picked up some great fighters from Pride, Affliction and Elite XC shutting down. Hell, they probably will be out of business in a few years

Machida outclassed him on the feet, and Lima won the striking portion of their fight.

Izzy is a much better striker than both
Yes he is, but is Izzy in more danger in being taken down and outgrappled and submitted than Machida or Lima?

Sure, but training has no relevance in the rankings.
Yeah, but I meant that a trainer can objectively say what fighter is better. It says more than random fans stating Champ X is better than Champ Y

Nemkov (or even Bader tbh) over Jan. Patricio doesnt come across as inferior to Volkanowski either.

Bellator lacks depth in pretty much every division though.

It would probably take a UFC champ vacating his title and going to vote for Bellator. And it would probably also require him to lose to someone who made their names in Bellator for it really count.

there have been guys in the past i thought were superior to a UFC champ, yup

I think Nemkov can beat Jan. I thought Mousasi was better than Whittaker when Whittaker was the UFC champ. During Strikeforces final couple years, their HW division was better than UFCs and Ubereem would’ve walked through any of the UFC fighters at that time.

it could easily, easily, happen. anyone that completely writes off the possibility is a fool

dont forget that it wasn't that long ago Rory, the #1 ranked WW in the world who had just come of one of the greatest fights of all time and was winning 4-0 going into the 5th round, went to Bellator.

Today

Nemkov has better wins than Jan

Anything can happen at HW. I'd bet on Bader to beat Miocic.

I think Miocic is pretty much there for the taking at this point. The fights with DC were real shit shows. Slow, sloppy and old.
Stipe prob looked his best ever in the second dc fight

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back