Will there be physical contact between Jones and DC at the weighins?

Well in all fairness he did swing a shoe...

b0c1c81f628d4ea34211646d8b62c3c5c8f0f1e861a873113af2d63f16d061dd.jpg

I could see something staged if Dana and the UFC thinks it will sell more PPV's. The first one I believe was legit. If there is one today it's probably staged.

A push is all I think might happen IF Jones initiates some type of contact.

I'm sure Dana is prepared for such scenario.

If it happens it'll be because he wanted it to happen (wolf tickets).

Jones is trolling and DC is taking the bait hook, line and sinker so who knows. I doubt it, but DC is a wildcard.

Yeah, it worked so well that DC has tons of new fans and Jones lost his biggest sponsor. Jones is playing chess, for sure.

No way they would get into a fight again. DC can't afford to pay another fine

I think Cormier will go ghetto first.

Probably not, Dana always gets in the way before anything happens

Probably not, Dana always gets in the way before anything happens

OK but how about this: Jones touches DC. DC throws a punch. Jones ducks, punch hits Dana on the button and knocks him out. Joe Rogan jumps on DC and applies a reverse brabo choke. DC throws Joe in the audience. Rioting ensues. MGM Grand is surrounded by the national guard. Sherdog explodes.

Alright weigh ins about to start, we shall see!

yup. that was weak.. lets hope the fight isn't like that. can you guys imagine if neither fighter does any damage in this fight

yup. that was weak.. lets hope the fight isn't like that. can you guys imagine if neither fighter does any damage in this fight

A 5-round snoozefest would be a disaster for the UfC. An eye poke controversy would probably be better.

A 5-round snoozefest would be a disaster for the UfC. An eye poke controversy would probably be better.

no kidding.. we've seen this before. 2 guys that hate each other. yet some how the fight slips away without a fight really happening. god I hope this isn't tomorrow.

Back