1. The official Sherdog Store is back! Check it out! » Discuss it here! »
Violence/Genocide: Do not condone violence or genocide on a person or group of people. You are free to attack a person or groups ideas but you are crossing the line when calling for violence. This will be heavily enforced in threads with breaking news involving victims.

Opinion Will There be MMA/UFC fight cards After Election in 2021?

Discussion in 'The War Room' started by GoldenWolf87, Nov 4, 2020.

1. GoldenWolf87 Black Belt

I amusing this and asking this seeing how Joe Biden clearly have won, knowing the American liberal position on Covid which is quite similar to the liberal's elsewhere "Test,Trace Contact" "Lockdowns?"

Will the Biden/Harris admin and democrats push for more lockdowns? California has voted liberal dispute that they were in six month lockdown and who knows much more of lockdowns will they be going for.

Will we see sports more or will America head into a lockdown? parts of Europe and Canada are in lockdown. Its getting quite a bit concern for America.

If Biden/Harris call for a lockdown in America for covid the economy will be hurt. But so will sports as well as if there lockdowns you cant host them.

2. Krixes The Undefeated Gaul Platinum Member

Dana will just go live on Fight Island. Can't stop him over there.

3. MaxMMA Brown Belt

No, because everyone should know by now that the liberal rejects position on covid is total and permanent lockdown.... Maybe after the riots boil out of control and society collapses there will be some warlords somewhere that will host mma fights.

4. BonesWinckleJones Brown Belt

i don`t think so, i got the feeling biden wants everybody to live in the basement like him