Opinion Will There be MMA/UFC fight cards After Election in 2021?

GoldenWolf87

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
I amusing this and asking this seeing how Joe Biden clearly have won, knowing the American liberal position on Covid which is quite similar to the liberal's elsewhere "Test,Trace Contact" "Lockdowns?"

Will the Biden/Harris admin and democrats push for more lockdowns? California has voted liberal dispute that they were in six month lockdown and who knows much more of lockdowns will they be going for.

Will we see sports more or will America head into a lockdown? parts of Europe and Canada are in lockdown. Its getting quite a bit concern for America.

If Biden/Harris call for a lockdown in America for covid the economy will be hurt. But so will sports as well as if there lockdowns you cant host them.

Dana will just go live on Fight Island. Can't stop him over there.

No, because everyone should know by now that the liberal rejects position on covid is total and permanent lockdown.... Maybe after the riots boil out of control and society collapses there will be some warlords somewhere that will host mma fights.

i don`t think so, i got the feeling biden wants everybody to live in the basement like him

Back