Will there be a No.1 contender featherweight fight for 194?

Dream20

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
If Aldo or McGregor falls out. Or will they just bump up Weidman/Rockhold to ME?

If there is a featherweight fight. Who should it be between?

Holloway vs Stephens.
or Edgar since he is fighting Mendes the same month.

Edgar and Mendes are fighting the night before on the TUF Finale.

edit: but I wouldn't be surprised if they gave Faber a fight around that time and chose him to step up and face McGregor if Aldo got injured.

This. If Aldo pulls out, they bump up Edgar to fight Conor, pay Chad his show money, and make Khabib/Ferguson the main event of the TUF finale. I'm sure both fighters realize this possibility.

If Aldo pulls out, strip him. Enough is enough. :mad:

I am guessing Edgar/Mendes......Edgar in this case.

Conor fans will be hoping aldo shows up, Edgar is the worst match for him style wise

edit: but I wouldn't be surprised if they gave Faber a fight around that time and chose him to step up and face McGregor if Aldo got injured.

Makes sense.

It's Edgar/Mendes but I think they are going to give Jose an immediate rematch.

If Aldo or McGregor falls out. Or will they just bump up Weidman/Rockhold to ME?

If there is a featherweight fight. Who should it be between?

I don't see conor pulling out. Just not going to happen. If aldo pulls out again, conor will be declared champion. cause aldo will be stripped. and the person that replaces aldo, will now be for conor's title.

It's Edgar/Mendes but I think they are going to give Jose an immediate rematch.

Only way a rematch is going to happen is if it's a close fight. If conor simply ko's aldo, which he's going to do, there will be no immediate rematch.

Conor fans will be hoping aldo shows up, Edgar is the worst match for him style wise

Yeah or we are hoping Aldo shows up because we want to see Conor face the champ in a title unification bout...

The TUF Finale is the day before 194. so yeah the #1 contender fight with Edgar vs. Mendes will be right there just in case.

I don't see conor pulling out. Just not going to happen. If aldo pulls out again, conor will be declared champion. cause aldo will be stripped. and the person that replaces aldo, will now be for conor's title.

Yes Conor cannot be injured. He is not human.

Back