Will The Winner of Dos Santos/Struve Get Stipe Miocic Next Now?

ChosenMMA

Part Of DC Nation & The Cruz & Velasquez Wagon
@purple
Reaction score
Werdum seemingly wants it next after Cain pulling, the two guys who hold wins over Stipe are fighting in JDS & Struve next so that makes sense, what about Barnett coming off the Arlovski win? what do you do with him

Hopefully the UFC just replaces Struve with Werdum and the JDS-Werdum winner is set to face Stipe.

However, It saddens me a big fan of him, that Werdum is blatantly, alarmingly, shamefully DUCKING JDS. So I don't know anymore.

Yeah I would never have picked Struve to be in the mix for a shot at the belt.

When JDS finish Struve in the first round...

Yeah he should probably get the shoot, since he also beat Miocic in a 5r War 2years ago

OR Just give Werdum his rematch with Miocic now

Nah.

Werdum - Stipe in about 3 months
JDS vs above winner in about 7 months

Werdum vs JDS needs to happen as an eliminator.

Werdum on one extremely shitty looking win does not deserve a re-match. That's just ridiculous.

Werdum vs JDS needs to happen as an eliminator.

Werdum on one extremely shitty looking win does not deserve a re-match. That's just ridiculous.

I thought he looked well in that win.

I predicted Struve to get a title shot:) but then who in HW does not eventually.....he would be great Champion too hehe

Werdum deserves Nothing, then again I am in position to grant Nothing, its all good

All these matches are Boring and repetitive.
We need the two new black dudes
black beast and the french one

How the fuck is Struve honestly in title talks? Seriously how?

Barnett doesn't deserve a shot, he needs another big time against a top 5 guy first.
There's no real clear guy for stipe unless he wants to wait til later in 2017. Seems like Werdum vs the winner of JDS/Struve, gets stipe. Cain keep getting hurt, is really killing HW.

How the fuck is Struve honestly in title talks? Seriously how?

If he beat JDS hed have a 3 fight win stureak including a top guy in Junior specially if he finishes him

and he also did this to the champ

adjhTalW.gif

Stipe's only losses are to these two. It would hardly be the craziest thing if the winner got the shot. Cain doesnt deserve it, Hunt doesnt, Barnett doesnt, Reem just lost so did Ben. Andrei, Derrick, Browne? lol Fab could make a case but its hardly a unanimnous one (he didnt look that good against Travis either after the 1st). Maybe Ngannu if he beats Andrei? theres no clear cut #1 contender

All these matches are Boring and repetitive.
We need the two new black dudes
black beast and the french one
Black beast has had some shocking fights lately... real boring. Ngougnnu (spelt that wrong) is a bit young but if he beats arlovski he def deserves a shot.

A win for JDS gets him a title shot. Not Struve though.

i love struve. He a cool guy and ok fighter...but if he gets a title shot we shouldnt bother watching ufc anymore...surely not the hw division

Makes sense. Only 2 guys to beat him and they would be on a streak. Obviously, Struve is likely to lose but hey you never know

Werdum should go to the back of the bus after his latest shenanigans.

Back