Will The UFC Make CM Punk Cover Up His Pepsi Tattoo?

There is a difference between pride and supremacy. But only when whites show pride is it considered racist.

Yep. And unlike (insert any color but white ) - pride it has been used to denote supremacy for hundreds of years. If you do not get that you are stupid. Sorry to break this to you.
Its the same reason why Negro is considered offensive when it actually all it means is black - however the constant negative use of it has made it a no go.

Last edited:
I was under the impression that it was a Pepsi tat because he is straight edge.

I imagine the big STRAIGHT EDGE across his stomach is more likely to be to do with that than the pepsi logo.

so whats the point in oh i dont use any drugs, im proud sXe

its lame

You are serious then? Nahhh.

You know there are a lot of people who don't do illegal recreational drugs, but still get a soda occasionally?

You trollin doo.

Sponsored tattoos, this will be the next big thing. I can already imagine JBJ with the Nike swoosh tattooed on his forehead.

Deal with it, Dana!

Sponsored tattoos, this will be the next big thing. I can already imagine JBJ with the Nike swoosh tattoed on his forehead.

Deal with it, Dana!

I can already see the possibilities for Condom Depot.

Mexicans are mostly Caucasian == white. You dolt.

About 30% of Mexicans are full blooded or nearly full blooded Amerinds.
Approx. 65% are of mixed race
About 5% are white.
actually about 1% of Mexicans are black

Keep Shertarding though

It all comes down to this: Taking pride in the amount of pigmentation in your skin is foolish and nothing to make a big deal over. Taking pride in the country in which you were born or the state or city in which you were born is fine.

Do you know how many wars have been started by this type of thinking?

About 30% of Mexicans are full blooded or nearly full blooded Amerinds.
Approx. 65% are of mixed race
About 5% are white.
actually about 1% of Mexicans are black

Keep Shertarding though

So, a majority of them are mixed (with Caucasians) by your numbers...

And where did you get your numbers? The last commission only tabbed 15% Amerinds, and those weren't even full blooded. Just someone who identified as one.

No we can't do a Coca-Cola tattoo, but is Pepsi ok ? :icon_sad:

Yep. And unlike (insert any color but white ) - pride it has been used to denote supremacy for hundreds of years. If you do not get that you are stupid. Sorry to break this to you.
Its the same reason why Negro is considered offensive when it actually all it means is black - however the constant negative use of it has made it a no go.

I agree with you for the most part. My only question is why is:

Black pride -Ok
Brown Pride - Ok
Yellow Pride -Ok
White Pride - Racist Motherfucker

I agree with you for the most part. My only question is why is:

Black pride -Ok
Brown Pride - Ok
Yellow Pride -Ok
White Pride - Racist Motherfucker

Because racism started by the colonial powers, who were white.

Back