Will The UFC Make CM Punk Cover Up His Pepsi Tattoo?

It is a Pepsi tat according to everything I've read. When he's been asked about it he's plainly answered "I like Pepsi", and apparently he even named a wrestling move after it (Pepsi Plunge). He's clearly a big fan.

The straight edge thing isn't affected either since when it comes to the drugs like caffeine that's a matter of definition and not all follow that.

Jon jones should get a coke(a cola)tattoo since he loves it so much

White pride tats are racist yet brown pride tats with links to mexican mafia aint?

Its like the muslims getting away with everything in europe yet every other religion cant say or do shit without being called a racist by the PC brigade

Cain racist? Cain in Mexican Mafia? Yes, you heard it here first. In other news, derp derp derp.

Lol, it is clearly a Pepsi logo, and no, he won't have to cover it up. It likely won't be included in the EA UFC games though.

Cain racist? Cain in Mexican Mafia? Yes, you heard it here first. In other news, derp derp derp.

Yeah. Zimo is clearly one of those anti-immigrant rednecks that believes that being a native American means being caucasian. What deluded fools full of hatred for other cultures.

No. This is bullshit. UFC known that tatto before the contract.

its sad that having pride in ones heritage and self in todays society means you are racist toward others

cains tat is not racist
but then again...imagine if a "white pride" tat showed up on someone

Cain tat is racist, BUT in our society white people are the only ones who cannot show pride of their race because they are raging racists and should live from birth to death in shame and apologizing.

Brown, Black power are just as racist as White power, racists.

Cain tat is racist, BUT in our society white people are the only ones who cannot show pride of their race because they are raging racists and should live from birth to death in shame and apologizing.

Brown, Black power are just as racist as White power, racists.

Take that up with the Zionist Cabala media that wants everyone to feel guilty of something except their own.

Personally, I find tattoos make people look very short-sited in their thought process.

Take that up with the Zionist Cabala media that wants everyone to feel guilty of something except their own.

Personally, I find tattoos make people look very short-sited in their thought process.

Zionists are racist too, shit what is more supremacist than calling yourself God's chosen, anyway i just say that the same bar needs to be used for everyone, just like fighters being sidelined by illegal drug use

As a poster said its not a pepsi tat. Plus if hallman can get away with wearing a thong in the cage I somehow doubt any tat would be a problem...apart from a white pride tat

Brown pride and mexican mafia tats are ok though...the world we live in :(

Didn't he get a Pepsi tat because his friends were all getting beer logo tats and he didn't drink so got a Pepsi one for the shits and giggles....?

Zionists are racist too, shit what is more supremacist than calling yourself God's chosen, anyway i just say that the same bar needs to be used for everyone, just like fighters being sidelined by illegal drug use

Some misguided Christians are Zionists too though. But I was talking about media, not how they attempt to brow beat/brainwash their own within their organizations.

It's pretty funny how CM Punk positions himself as counter culture/vegan/atheist dude has a Pepsi logo prominently displayed on his body. I expect Zuffa won't take a hard line stance with the tattoo, but at the same time, if one of the sponsors said something, I could see them doing something about it too.

Nah they let Story fight with his legion tattoo and a few guys have the Bad Boy eyes so it won't be an issue.

Probably blur it out

Won't be too hard, he probably won't even know what to do in the octagon

The UFC will just blur out the tattoo in all broadcasts of Punk's fights.

straight edge but drinks pepsi

dumbest shit ever

Back