Will The UFC Make CM Punk Cover Up His Pepsi Tattoo?

ThunderL1ps

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
CM Punk has tattoo in clear, visible sight of the Pepsi symbol on his left shoulder. Will Zuffa make him cover it? I do not recall if the UFC has had other corporate schills outside of Ricco Rodriguez (which was a different form of advertising and circumstances).

Will Punk be forced to wear some sort of bandage to cover it up? Will Punk put a tattoo over it of the UFC logo (if possible)?

CM Punk has tattoo in clear, visible sight of the Pepsi symbol on his left shoulder. Will Zuffa make him cover it? I do not recall if the UFC has had other corporate schills outside of Ricco Rodriguez (which was a different form of advertising and circumstances).

Will Punk be forced to wear some sort of bandage to cover it up? Will Punk put a tattoo over it of the UFC logo (if possible)?

I hope you're not serious.....

He never covered it over in the WWE. He also has a Cobra tattoo. Both are edited out in the WWE video games though.

they didnt make Belcher cover his downsy Johnny cash so they have a history of accepting shitty tattoos. They will blur it on the UFC unleashed shows for sure.

As a poster said its not a pepsi tat. Plus if hallman can get away with wearing a thong in the cage I somehow doubt any tat would be a problem...apart from a white pride tat

Brown pride and mexican mafia tats are ok though...the world we live in :(

Everyone and their dog has Superman tattoos in the UFC.

He will just cover it with Reebok tattoo.

As a poster said its not a pepsi tat. Plus if hallman can get away with wearing a thong in the cage I somehow doubt any tat would be a problem...apart from a white pride tat

I was under the impression that it was a Pepsi tat because he is straight edge.

It's not a Pepsi tat? What is it?

It's not a Pepsi tat? What is it?

Its an eclipse sign...idk but who cares. If cain can get away with racist tats I doubt dana cares about punks tats

I hope not, that's the coolest thing about him.

why somebody should tattoo the pepsi mark on himself O_O what a dumb

I don't think they can feasibly do so? However, it would totally get left out of any ufc video games.

I still can't believe that condit bs.

Lol at racist

White pride tats are racist yet brown pride tats with links to mexican mafia aint?

Its like the muslims getting away with everything in europe yet every other religion cant say or do shit without being called a racist by the PC brigade

It is a Pepsi tat according to everything I've read. When he's been asked about it he's plainly answered "I like Pepsi", and apparently he even named a wrestling move after it (Pepsi Plunge). He's clearly a big fan.

The straight edge thing isn't affected either since when it comes to the drugs like caffeine that's a matter of definition and not all follow that.

Back