Will the UFC ever get rid of betting odds and twitter comments?

Imagine if football had twitter posts aired on the bottom during plays. It would look so unprofessional.

What are you guys gonna bitch about next? Removing the ring girls?

How can sports gambling get any bigger than it is right now?

I see how eSports can, not everyone gambles on eSports.... or politics.... or other niche stuff.

But sports?

I mean if you add like another billion people on earth then yeah, those new ones will probably make it bigger.
I think it's the fact that online gambling is becoming more popular, and it is starting to become legal in more and more states in the US. Which is opening up sports gambling to more and more people that may otherwise have not been engaged in it. It's always been big, but overall sports gambling is definitely growing because of this.

It's kind of a fun game to see which one of my friends ends up on the broadcast so I can razz them.

betting odds are only going to get bigger. betting means more eyes on the sport. twitter comments hopefully go away

I see how eSports can, not everyone gambles on eSports.... or politics.... or other niche stuff.

But sports?

I mean if you add like another billion people on earth then yeah, those new ones will probably make it bigger.
Gets bigger thru more states legalizing and online sites expanding. 5dimes just became legal in usa

Imagine if football had twitter posts aired on the bottom during plays. It would look so unprofessional.
It's actually worse in NFL and NBA telecasts where they've started doing split-screens with in-game commercials. The broadcast audio cuts and goes to the commercial lol

c0qabyowiaa9dyb.jpg

The real bullshit is Vegas odds.
Who the hell likes -300, +1000, -210 and etc odds. Show me some normal decimal digits for normal humans. Like 1.8, 2.3....

Thats some European shit. Not how odds work in the US. It all makes total sense once you spend a minute to learn it, and none of it makes sense without SOME explaination, so why should they use anything other than US (moneyline) odds?

But sports?

Coke should probably stop pouring $4 Billion a year into advertising as well, since everybody already knows whether they like it or not. Not gonna get any new drinkers of Coke.

The twit pop ups on an 85" big screen are just fuck'in annoying.

I'd rather see more pertinent information on fighters, maybe something like their last 5 fights record or something in that space they have odds

I like that, but honestly just having nothing is better.

Id rather see different stats on the fighters off and on during the match over comments.
But Id rather have it in a small stream ticker on the bottom. Dont put it up during the fight, and if you have to make it opaque.

No. They are probably going to split the screen and have twitter comments scroll constantly. You heard it here first.

Back