Will the UFC ban Artem from Conor’s corner for media week?

If Artem Lobov is on standby in a predicament in which bottles are thrown, or worse, cans, with his compact reach the amount of torque he could generate on impact would be maddening.
This is a very important piece of the equation that cannot be overlooked. Artem's t-rex size reach will allow him to rapidly pick up & throw cans & bottles much faster than others with longer reaches.

It's just physics. His arms don't have as far to travel from pickup, to throw, to return back to pick up. He could literally make it look like it's raining Disani, Monster & Triple Shot Hazelnut Latte bottles & cans. This is a major concern that must be taken seriously.

tenor.gif

honey dickin' for 2 months before Khabib pulls out on fight week.

Artem was the one that actually broke the bus window
The Dolly only hit the frame of the window
Artem used his reach to punch the window as the dolly made impact
Look into it

229 will be Artem's revenge
Real killers move in silence.

Artem was the one that actually broke the bus window
The Dolly only hit the frame of the window
Artem used his reach to punch the window as the dolly made impact
Look into it

229 will be Artem's revenge
Real killers move in silence.

<TheWire1>

Khabib better tread lightly

Artem already received his punishment when he got pulled from that fight card, and apparently Conor got a raise and a minor co-promoter deal with the UFC if rumors have any weight.

<mma4>

This is a solid point and one that I had not considered Boom C

I think that I will contemplate this further

another wrinkle is that Khabib could turn on Conor
I should think that the ties of mother russia run deeper than the ties to SBG

let us see if Khabib can turn him
All he has to do is promise him no more umbrella carrying.

Conor and the Calvary showed up to defend his honor
*Cavalry is the word you are looking for. “Calvary” is Golgotha, where Jesus of Nazareth was crucified.

With the bad blood from the bus incident and Conor’s past chaos such as the incident in If Artem Lobov is on standby in a predicament in which bottles are thrown, or worse, cans, with his compact reach the amount of torque he could generate on impact would be maddening.

artem-lobov-of-russia-poses-for-a-portrait-during-a-ufc-photo-session-picture-id862416422
[/QUOTE]

That is photoshopped. This is the real pic:
images

Artem got his card pulled when Khabib and his goons rolled up on him
1d21bcd05ac723b2eb257a5fb033931e.png

Conor and the Calvary showed up to defend his honor

Screen_Shot_2018_04_10_at_1.26.46_PM.0.png

but make no mistake about it Artem still has payback on his mind.

Artem-Kremlin.jpg

With the bad blood from the bus incident and Conor’s past chaos such as the incident in which Conor engaged in Dasani/Monster to Tripple Shot Hazelnut Latte warfare with the whole team 209 crew
5915617261.jpg

Ysg6u2AvFayti.gif

, this is a recipe for even more chaos to unfold and jeopardize the fight.

Dana-White-Sad-300x157.png

The whole wild card in all of this is Artem Lobov, Artem Lobov is a Russian born, Ireland residing mad man, a mad man who is fuming full of vinegar right now just waiting to explode.

XUcTdSx.gif

If Artem Lobov is on standby in a predicament in which bottles are thrown, or worse, cans, with his compact reach the amount of torque he could generate on impact would be maddening.

artem-lobov-of-russia-poses-for-a-portrait-during-a-ufc-photo-session-picture-id862416422
Despite what Dana "honest" White says that there will be no penalties if there is any BS between the two teams prior to the fight, I am willing to bet its been talked about. If either team gets out of line to prevent this huge matchup in anyway there will be repercussions.

Back