Will the Sherdog community finally shut up about who deserve and who not title shot?

Woodley was only inactive because Hendricks can't stop eating Cheeseburgers, and he would've done the same thing to Hendricks that Thompson did to him.

Thompson should beat Woodley rather easy. Woodley can get in a title defence if he fights Maia/condit

If these guys don't deserve shots, then the champs should be able to put them away.

Anyone that hurts the champ and finishes his him off deserves the belt. Drink your tears.

Woodley will lose in his 1st defense.
DarlingVigilantBlackrhino.gif

He matches up well with Lawler but I don't think Woodley would have made it to Lawler if he had to actually work his way up to him. His last and best win was against Gastelum 18 months ago. Maia and Thompson were far more deserving.

Hell, Condit deserved a rematch more than Woodley deserved a titleshot.

Woodley and Alvarez both got talked down as "not number 1 contenders, not deserving of a title shot" and now both are champions with 1st round finishes (crazy month)
Poster boys for the usada era got wrecked. This isnt about unworthy contenders, its about a shift from dirty to clean

lmfao tyron clearly didn't deserve this title shot neither did hendo but hey whatever floats your boat..

I don't see why the sherdog community needs to stop talking about it

I thought the whole point of having an MMA forum is to discuss MMA

It's not like the ufc books fights based on what we say lol just don't read a thread if it bothers you

I disagree wholeheartedly. These instances show the true nature of the sport. Anything can happen. Very few champions are as dominant as a gsp or a prime Anderson. Anyone in the top ten has the ability to win a fight. The gap in talent is not as large as you think, with very few exceptions.

I always thought saying xyz in "undeserving" is BS. Fighters have said training partners you never heard of can kick thier ass on occasion.

Back