will the second fight wit Ronda be even easier for Holly?

it is what it is

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
I feel she might have an easier time regardless of how Ronda prepares.....she had brought in a great Judo practitioner for the first fight, and will now have even more experience dealing with Ronda's main strength.....Ronda staying with her same team, and with less confidence then the first fight makes me think we going to see her brutalized even worse.....what can she possibly do to negate what Holly brings?

Of course it will be.

While Holly has room to improve her secondary skills, Ronda has zero room for improvement. What, is she suddenly going to be competent in striking? Nope. All she has are her one-dimensional primary skills, which are easily nullified by Holm's defensive skills.

Face it, Ronda stands almost no chance in winning, short of Holly assuming an anatomical position on the ground.

Yes, but this time Holm will beat her up for 2 rounds then submit her via armbar in the 3rd for good measure, Holly bless.

Of course it will be.

While Holly has room to improve her secondary skills, Ronda has zero room for improvement. What, is she suddenly going to be competent in striking? Nope. All she has are her one-dimensional primary skills, which are easily nullified by Holm's defensive skills.

Face it, Ronda stands almost no chance in winning, short of Holly assuming an anatomical position on the ground.
I feel the same. Her only hope is to push the takedown even more, and hope to carch something in the scramble

I don't know. By then, Ronda will have played Herself, Tina Fey's sister, and Dalton from Road House.

Meanwhile, Holly will have just been doing the same old shit she always does.

Who do you think is going to bring more new skills to the Octagon in the rematch?

I think Ronda will be a little more patient this time. I'm not sure it will do her any good though.

Holly will be able to tee off on her with power shots much more frequently then the first go around....

It's hard to say. I think it'll be more technical and Ronda will try and fight a little smarter this time around. She fought Holly's fight the first time. I don't see her using that strategy again.

Would love to see her starring up at the lights again though

It's hard to say. I think it'll be more technical and Ronda will try and fight a little smarter this time around. She fought Holly's fight the first time. I don't see her using that strategy again.

Would love to see her starring up at the lights again though
What other fight could she possible fight?...she is very limited

Why do you say that?
Because Holly has nothing to worry about, she knows can handle Ronda's strength and handle her in the clinch, she can avoid the trips/throws and Ronda is not going to be bringing anything new to the table. She has all the confidence from destroying her before, and RR is pretty much broken, she won't likely even fight again.

I can't see ronda winning the second fight. I mean if she gets lucky and is able to find her way to holm's back, it would be a win for her. Holm is just going to do what she did, stick and move, stick and move, until ronda get's tired out and then it's The end for her again.

Ronda's confidence is gone. It's explicitly in her words and you can see it in her expressions.

Plus, she's taking time off to film while Holm has nothing to do but train. Holm is just getting better.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gladiator47
Back