Will the real Miesha Tate please stand up?

Sorry... I don't see it like that at all. Ronda would be somebody who I could see not talking to her again if she said something nice about Miesha.

Miesha has actually crossed over and been friendly with the other team. She seems to value the person rather than the color jersey they are wearing. Ronda seems to be taking this shit way too seriously.

Exactomundo. Except apostle is completely delusional (read his other posts, they're fucking ridiculous) so you will have a very hard time convincing him.

Hell, Tate even went and talked to and consoled LaRosa when she lost the elimination and was cheering for her even though LaRosa hated her guts.

What are you talking about? Tate has been sparring with every person that has fought so far? Ronda doesn't seem that all in. It seems like all Ronda's team does is say "you're better than that other person" in lieu of training and then throws a hissy fit when they lose. Ronda's fighters seem completely unprepared while Tate's fighters seem like they've actually been training and have someone to coach them.

Ronda may be emotionally invested, but that's only because that is her personality. She doesn't seem that invested in actually training them. There is absolutely no reason Beal should have been dumbfounded by a jab and Shayna was overconfident and gassed by 3 minutes in if they were trained properly.

What hissy fit did Ronda throw when Beal lost? And Shayna wasn't "trained properly?" Get the fuck out of here. That girl has more experience than any coach/fighter on the whole damn show.

You don't have to apologize, its your perspective. I see it differently. I've followed Miesha's career and she's always been a whiny spoiled brat with a sense of entitlement. She definitely and visibly didn't like Shayna saying how much she appreciates Ronda. It was clear. Ronda hasn't bashed anyone on the other team so I don't know where you're going with that. Miesha is clearly more controlled. That is evident. But Miesha has a long history of that spiteful kind of behavior.

And you haven't seen Ronda being a whiny, malcontent with ridiculous entitlement and holier-than-thou issues? Stop being so ridiculous.

No you're right last night they did show her sparring and moving. The first episode in particular though, she wasn't doing much but walking around. Like I said, even other Ronda critics saw that at the time. But yeah, you're right, she was definitely in the mix last night.

They showed her on both episodes, you're delusional.

Exactomundo. Except apostle is completely delusional (read his other posts, they're fucking ridiculous) so you will have a very hard time convincing him.

Hell, Tate even went and talked to and consoled LaRosa when she lost the elimination and was cheering for her even though LaRosa hated her guts.

Actually I was having a civil conversation with the guy until you came in with your adolescent bullshit and fucked it all up. I get it, if someone sees Ronda in a different light than you, trolls have to call them "white knights" or delusional. Need a tissue?

What hissy fit did Ronda throw when Beal lost? And Shayna wasn't "trained properly?" Get the fuck out of here. That girl has more experience than any coach/fighter on the whole damn show.

Yeah and it showed.

Exactly, she didn't like that shit at all. In fairness to Tate and Ronda both though, they're women. This is how it is. Tate acted like a typical female right there. But yeah, I'm glad someone else sees through her bullshit. She's the type of chick that will probably never speak to Shayna again because she supported Ronda. Women can't compartmentalize at all. Ronda is the same way, she said she didn't pick Pena because Pena asked to be closer to Tate's corner or something like that. So she was all like, "fuck her".

You're completely on target about being able to compartmentalize. I've yet to meet a woman who can, it's all things, all the time.

What are you talking about? Tate has been sparring with every person that has fought so far? Ronda doesn't seem that all in. It seems like all Ronda's team does is say "you're better than that other person" in lieu of training and then throws a hissy fit when they lose. Ronda's fighters seem completely unprepared while Tate's fighters seem like they've actually been training and have someone to coach them.

Ronda may be emotionally invested, but that's only because that is her personality. She doesn't seem that invested in actually training them. There is absolutely no reason Beal should have been dumbfounded by a jab and Shayna was overconfident and gassed by 3 minutes in if they were trained properly.

You realize those fights were after a few days of training with the teams, right? They don't come into TUF as nobodies and come out world beaters.

And you haven't seen Ronda being a whiny, malcontent with ridiculous entitlement and holier-than-thou issues? Stop being so ridiculous.

"Being ridiculous" is being so knee jerk reactionary over the internet that any time anyone posts anything remotely contrary to your point of view you have to latch onto them like flies on shit and try to ridicule them into seeing it your way. If you actually took the time to read, you'd see, that all I ever said, was that Ronda's antics were no where near as big a deal as you clowns keep trying to make it. That's it. You keep trying to pretend like anything she's done/said are these psychotic episodes that are practically ruining her career and its just over the top. I said in the first episode she said dumb shit. I said it again here. Whatever else you're looking for, fuck off.

Actually I was having a civil conversation with the guy until you came in with your adolescent bullshit and fucked it all up. I get it, if someone sees Ronda in a different light than you, trolls have to call them "white knights" or delusional. Need a tissue?

Speaking of adolescent bullshit, how's your girl Ronda?

You realize those fights were after a few days of training with the teams, right? They don't come into TUF as nobodies and come out world beaters.

Really? I had no clue....Come on, he was the one who brought it up about Tate not training them when it was obvious that she did.

Calm down Edmond.

Speaking of adolescent bullshit, how's your girl Ronda?

Thanks for demonstrating my point about you. You just can't handle the fact that someone can look at what's going on and see it different than you, so you just can't let it go and have to keep railing and railing and railing. Your more of an emotional wreck than you think Ronda is. Again, I have no idea what you're looking for. I already said the criticism about some of these antics was warranted, I just don't magnify them to the extent you do. That's clearly a problem for you. Need a tissue?

Really? I had no clue....Come on, he was the one who brought it up about Tate not training them when it was obvious that she did.

and I also stated that those who pointed out that she did train were actually correct and I was wrong. You're hilarious. Keep going with your ranting for no reason, its very amusing.

That's not on Ronda and her coaches. That's on these fighter's previous experience. If Beal didn't know how to deal with a jab and not circle into the cross before TUF, he wasn't going to pick it up in a week or two.

Thanks for demonstrating my point about you. You just can't handle the fact that someone can look at what's going on and see it different than you, so you just can't let it go and have to keep railing and railing and railing. Your more of an emotional wreck than you think Ronda is. Again, I have no idea what you're looking for. I already said the criticism about some of these antics was warranted, I just don't magnify them to the extent you do. That's clearly a problem for you. Need a tissue?

I could care less if you see differently. The fact that you're changing what actually happened is very telling. You only see what you want to see and you minimize everything else, no matter how jarring and glaringly obvious it is. I don't see Ronda as an emotional wreck. I see her as a mean spirited person.

That's not on Ronda and her coaches. That's on these fighter's previous experience. If Beal didn't know how to deal with a jab and not circle into the cross before TUF, he wasn't going to pick it up in a week or two.

Agreed, the fighters that come in to coach are coaching 8 fighters as well
The biggest influence they have this early on is mindset

I could care less if you see differently. The fact that you're changing what actually happened is very telling. You only see what you want to see and you minimize everything else, no matter how jarring and glaringly obvious it is. I don't see Ronda as an emotional wreck. I see her as a mean spirited person.

This twit assumes everything, he really has "mirror" issues on how he comes across

and I also stated that those who pointed out that she did train were actually correct and I was wrong. You're hilarious. Keep going with your ranting for no reason, its very amusing.

I was typing when you posted that. In your admission, however, you still minimized Meisha's time with the fighters. You're doing exactly what you're accusing me of, you're searching for any little thing to hate on yet you don't see it at all.

Um, okay? If you could care less how someone sees the situation, you wouldn't be charging in and throwing around ad hominem attacks like all get out. That's what's funny about you fuck nuts who keep criticizing Ronda: anyone defends anything about her at all, and you pound your table and your keyboard about "white knights", but to constantly attack her and everything about her in every thread and blow it out of proportion is just you being "objective". Need a tissue?

Back