Will the Moose ever come back to the UFC?

Njmma209

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I want to see Mousasi fight for the UFC middleweight title.

After he beats Rory next month, he’ll only have three more fights on his Bellator contract. So realistically he should have fought out his contract before 2019 ends.

If he was to win out his contract that would put him at an 11 fight win streak. Surely the UFC would have to sign him and give him an immediate title shot in 2020... right?

UFC are not interested in top tier talent. They want some sobbing tattoo’d guy with a backstory.

Yes.
He’ll be back and he will fight for the MW title in the UFC.

But he will have to do a first fight against Chris Weidman before getting the title shot.
Just to clear up all controversies.

Mousasi vs Tito Ortiz is the dream fight now, and that can only happen in Bellatoria

In order to remain the "UndergroundGOAT" one must remain underground.

Overrated guy is overrated.

This will surely piss off many 'doggers.

Yes.
He’ll be back and he will fight for the MW title in the UFC.

But he will have to do a first fight against Chris Weidman before getting the title shot.
Just to clear up all controversies.
there is no controversy.

I doubt he returns to the ufc. Things seem to be working out at bellator

it's possible, sure. UFC just needs to offer 1.5x or 2x (x being what Bellator offers).

money is important to him. he acknowledged that UFC offered a bit more last time, but only a bit more. it wasn't enough to sway him or counteract the negatives of staying in the UFC, specifically: a) the drama around title shots in the UFC and b) the sponsorship opportunities in Bellator.

He will if they offer more money on his next contract.

Money makes the world go round c'mon folks...

I want to see Mousasi fight for the UFC middleweight title.

After he beats Rory next month, he’ll only have three more fights on his Bellator contract. So realistically he should have fought out his contract before 2019 ends.

If he was to win out his contract that would put him at an 11 fight win streak. Surely the UFC would have to sign him and give him an immediate title shot in 2020... right?
He was right for title shot before HE left and Bisping also declined .I believe he beats Whitaker but whatever.
Latest KB interview , he says he's planning on retiring at young age after bellator contract is up.He validates that he's done more than the right thing with money he's made from fighting (real estate)...
Would love to see him come back to UFC at 35 , win title and put himself in rare waters- if all that happened, could go down as greatest 185er- (including anderson) but not in his plans right now.
He can't overlook Rory- this is where sometimes he gets himself in trouble.Hes a -250 favorite and should win but it is a superfight so........

No with Romero, Whitaker and Borrachina around the corner

One of the best in the game deserves more than 20/20 and Reebok fight gear. They were probably going to make him win another 5 fights before getting a title shot anyways. I'd like to see him fight the best in the UFC but I'm sure he's happy making some money in Bellator.

Back