Will the "Ellen" interview hurt or help Ronda Rousey?

Did anyone notice how rousey is dressed on Elen. Even tho shes sad and depressed she still dresses like Jennifer Lopez going to an awards show. She just shows what little bit she has to everyone.

I don't blame her for going for that Oscar.

Won't ever happen though.

http://www.bjpenn.com/mma-news/videos/video-ronda-rousey-discusses-loss-to-holly-holm-on-ellen/

Here it is. She opened up about the sadness of defeat and isn't trying to play hard anymore. Ronda is human and not only that, but a woman. A woman who wants to be a mother, make people proud, have people respect and appreciate her and is emotional like any female is. This interview changed my perception on Ronda and humanized more than I thought was ever possible. I like her moving forward and think she'll win the rematch with Holly when and if it happens.
theres a reason that this post has zero likes.

Help with who? Her perception in the general public, or here on Sherdog. Here on Sherdog you could post a picture of her pulling a child from a burning vehicle and 90% of the responses would be "Fat Cow saves child from burning car."

I don't think Ronda can do anything at this point to please Sherbros.
They hate loud women. Rather jerk to horse head cheat a reem.

For myself, I lost even more respect for her. I'd explain, but that might be taken as bashing. Hope she has a wonderful life and fades away sooner than later.

I cannot feel bad for a rich person who was a world champ and works in hollywood. I'm a Ronda fan but c'mon she is just having a relative bad time, it'll pass, she can clean her tears with dollars

Playing the 'I wanted to kill myself' line for sympathy/popularity/#omgsheissistrong is very low IMO.

Everyone has failures and losses, she just needs to cope with it the same way a normal person does, instead of being so special.

I'm not really one to kick someone while they're down, but that "I looked up, and saw my man..." shit made me throw up in my mouth.

Not a good look for her at all. Sports analysts everywhere are questioning her mental stability.

she needs to work on those tears to get more roles. it was cringe worthy when she was getting a pop from the audience for saying she believes shes still undefeated. No ronda, you got kicked in the head.

She wants to kill herself for 1 loss?

How about all the other champions who got KTFO and kept coming back stronger?

Wow, you guys are a bunch of cockbags. I just watched the interview and she did nothing wrong or cringeworthy here. She did great.

Back