Elections Will the Election Be Overturned?

I'd love to see it, just for the Lolz. But it ain't gonna happen.

The sad thing is, if the President was successful in court, people would die. You see how no cities are burning right now, with Biden poised to win? That wouldn’t have been the case if Trump appeared poised to win.

12803166-3x2-xlarge.jpg

Remember, guys...

If you ever get caught jerking off in your pants you were "tucking in your shirt".

And for the gay gents...

If you ever get caught jerking off at a urinal you were "shaking the drips".

<BC1>

So now the trumpists are fabricating fabricated evidence

Why is Guiliani the mouth piece for this? He just needs to go away, he is destroying any legitimacy to any of these issues.
Truthfully at this point trump NEEDS loyalist..no one with integrity or future on the line is going to get behind a loosing agenda like this. There would be thousands of lawyers who want to make a name for themselves, lining up to be part of “the biggest fraud in election history” if the cases were winnable.

rudy is all in, not to mention he needs every bit of deflection media due to his borat cameo.

Why is Guiliani the mouth piece for this? He just needs to go away, he is destroying any legitimacy to any of these issues.

LOL if people are gonna pin the dramatic failure of this on Rudy, I will feel sorry for him

The only cons are the ones that injected illegitimate votes for Biden. No way you gain seats in the House and keep the Senate but lose the popular vote by several millions. And all the shenanigans happened in the swing states in which voter ID, signatures and poll observers didn’t happen. Literally no one believes that you’ll ever be a woman or that Biden won.

So what you are saying is that the republicans cheated to win seats in the house and senate, since they overwhelmingly lost the popular vote?

The sad thing is, if the President was successful in court, people would die. You see how no cities are burning right now, with Biden poised to win? That wouldn’t have been the case if Trump appeared poised to win.

It's true that hundreds, perhaps even thousands of Americans might lose their lives in the wave of violence that would follow Trump winning a second term. But that is a sacrifice I'm willing to make:)

Look, this is all just a dystopian fantasy on my part. Trump can't win, not in any way. He can drag it out and do some damage to the American political system. But not to the point where we see a live action remake of the The Purge.

So what you are saying is that the republicans cheated to win seats in the house and senate, since they overwhelmingly lost the popular vote?

Mail-in ballots all went to Biden. So no, that's not what I'm saying at all.

Do you have any sense of logic? On one hand you push for Trump to concede and have the election results certified ASAP, and then complain that nothing holds in court despite the fact that the legal battles have just begun. You do realize these things take time, right?
Legal battles are actually over. All the “evidence” easily manipulated people such as you are posting on social media are just that. Social media posts. PR to grift for donations.

none of said “evidence” has been submitted in any of the court cases. NONE.

Do you have any sense of logic? On one hand you push for Trump to concede and have the election results certified ASAP, and then complain that nothing holds in court despite the fact that the legal battles have just begun. You do realize these things take time, right?
Trump is 1-20 at this point, and his 1 "win" was something that was already being done (segregating ballots in PA that came in after 8 PM election day).

Remember, guys...

If you ever get caught jerking off in your pants you were "tucking in your shirt".

And for the gay gents...

If you ever get caught jerking off at a urinal you were "shaking the drips".

<BC1>
Did you see the scene in question or are you merely commenting based on that picture?

<Fedor23>

Sorry, bro; I don't live in your country. So I can get the popcorn and beer in, and enjoy live coverage of the Second War of Northern Aggression.

For what it's worth, I don't think you have anything to worry about. Trump isn't stealing this election, and his cultists will do fookin' nothing. The vast majority of people on both sides talk a good fight, then fold as soon as shit gets real. Remember all the Tweets about, "burning the country down" if the Republicans replaced Notorious RBG before the election?

View attachment 814539
What kind of beer are you drinking? You’re probably right about no one doing anything if Trump loses which it looks like he will. I don’t mind having a democratic centrist in the White House so hopefully this shit show forces both sides to do some serious soul searching.

Back