Elections Will the Election Be Overturned?

I'm beginning to think Rudy is just trolling at this point. Even he shouldn't be this delusional. I don't understand why he's going down with the ship for a conman like Trump.
I don't think they have a problem with treason. They'll try anything to stay in power.

He probably is. Which makes it even more baffling why he's doing what he's doing.

And if you geniunely believe Trump has any avenue to winning this election as Rudy was suggesting in that video, you are an absolute moron.
Im pretty sure, fairly certain and almost entirely convinced that if there wasnt "ANY AVENUE TO WINNING" the election would have been called already.......that it hasnt quite literally means that there is still an avenue ((or two)) open

Ahh so that's your new angle? Just stop. Your schtick is getting old.
There is an ocean of proof.

https://roar-assets-auto.rbl.ms/documents/7483/3. EXHIBIT 1 (affidavits) (compressed).pdf

Hundreds of witnesses have documented red flags and outright fraud. Pick one at random and you can easily see the fuckery of it all. You can corroborate it with other sources too.

Check page 17 #12
Untitled.jpg

Similar situation is described by another witness

There is an ocean of proof.

https://roar-assets-auto.rbl.ms/documents/7483/3. EXHIBIT 1 (affidavits) (compressed).pdf

Hundreds of witnesses have documented red flags and outright fraud. Pick one at random and you can easily see the fuckery of it all. You can corroborate it with other sources too.

Check page 17 #12
Untitled.jpg

Similar situation is described by another witness

You keep repeating this shit. If all of this "evidence" was actually true, then why exactly do judges keep throwing out all of these fraud cases? I'd love to hear an answer.

corrupt machines,and ton of evidence coming in court,trump second term is pretty much
sealed,the bigger problem is the national security and corrupt governors that may get away with it,but we'll get there.

The very same Rudy that held a press conference in a landscaping company parking lot next to a sex shop and was recently tricked by Borat

You keep repeating this shit. If all of this "evidence" was actually true, then why exactly do judges keep throwing out all of these fraud cases? I'd love to hear an answer.
It's not over, is it? Let these people do their jobs.

But seriously, what's more likely? That hundreds of witnesses and whistleblowers lied on notarized documents or is it more likely that there was massive fraud?

Im pretty sure, fairly certain and almost entirely convinced that if there wasnt "ANY AVENUE TO WINNING" the election would have been called already.......that it hasnt quite literally means that there is still an avenue ((or two)) open

It has been called by everyone with a fucking brain in their head. The only people that haven't accepted it are the most hardcore Trump fanatics. Not great company.

The only cons are the ones that injected illegitimate votes for Biden. No way you gain seats in the House and keep the Senate but lose the popular vote by several millions. And all the shenanigans happened in the swing states in which voter ID, signatures and poll observers didn’t happen. Literally no one believes that you’ll ever be a woman or that Biden won.

Oh come on, Trump's the most despised man in the country. Of course he fucking lost. The fact that a few down ticket people succeeded should tell you that republican ideals appeal. Trump has irritated way too many people to get elected again, I'm surprised the difference was only 5 million.

It should be surprising to no one he lost.

It's not over, is it? Let these people do their jobs.

But seriously, what's more likely? That hundreds of witnesses and whistleblowers lied on notarized documents or is it more likely that there was massive fraud?

Still no answer? Pretty much what I expected. There's a mountain of "evidence". Just not evidence that's accepted in court. Lol.

From 9/11 to this. It’s a sad fall for ole Rudy. From being Americas mayor to Trumps itch. Truly a sad fall for man...he could be president or could have been..
He failed at running for President so this is the next best thing.

Still no answer? Pretty much what I expected. There's a mountain of "evidence". Just not evidence that's accepted in court. Lol.

Do you have any sense of logic? On one hand you push for Trump to concede and have the election results certified ASAP, and then complain that nothing holds in court despite the fact that the legal battles have just begun. You do realize these things take time, right?

I don’t want to watch this country burn and innocent people get hurt just for the Lolz. I don’t see how they can reverse the results without absolutely destroying the country. Not to mention, this sounds like bullshit. I find it comical and depressing that we put so much effort into creating awareness for police reform, yet we won’t do anything for political reform. Both sides have literally held this country hostage over home team politics and that shit has to end.

<Fedor23>

Sorry, bro; I don't live in your country. So I can get the popcorn and beer in, and enjoy live coverage of the Second War of Northern Aggression.

For what it's worth, I don't think you have anything to worry about. Trump isn't stealing this election, and his cultists will do fookin' nothing. The vast majority of people on both sides talk a good fight, then fold as soon as shit gets real. Remember all the Tweets about, "burning the country down" if the Republicans replaced Notorious RBG before the election?

fc6bbdd5c2097607eea8e04166ff1177d9f6be371b3bf8f7485114a521b41453.jpg

Last night I was playing Path of Exile and I dropped an exalt orb twice, something which on my last play through happened only once in a year. I think there was a timeline shift, and we entered the timeline in which Trump wins, did you feel it?
Pic to prove I’m not lying
D3-D3-FCE5-2-D8-D-40-F1-AEF3-5-D4019-B13622.jpg

There it is! The signal...

Do you have any sense of logic? On one hand you push for Trump to concede and have the election results certified ASAP, and then complain that nothing holds in court despite the fact that the legal battles have just begun. You do realize these things take time, right?

There have been dozens of cases thrown out in court already because there is no evidence to back up their claims. Why is that if there's so much evidence that even your dumb ass could dig it up?

You keep ignoring that question because you can't answer without facing reality.

The only cons are the ones that injected illegitimate votes for Biden. No way you gain seats in the House and keep the Senate but lose the popular vote by several millions. And all the shenanigans happened in the swing states in which voter ID, signatures and poll observers didn’t happen. Literally no one believes that you’ll ever be a woman or that Biden won.

Gerrymandering made Republicans gain seats and Senate isnt in proportion of population but number of States, Republicans do well in the flyover states populated by nobody.

Back