Elections Will the Election Be Overturned?

He’s about to announce it at The Ritz

v79wwswxr4y51.png

I'm beginning to think Rudy is just trolling at this point. Even he shouldn't be this delusional. I don't understand why he's going down with the ship for a conman like Trump.

Rudy has been at the bottom of the ocean for over a decade now, he only has any relevance at all because of Donald Trump. He’s not going down with the sinking ship, he’s meeting them at the bottom.

I'm beginning to think Rudy is just trolling at this point. Even he shouldn't be this delusional. I don't understand why he's going down with the ship for a conman like Trump.
The only cons are the ones that injected illegitimate votes for Biden. No way you gain seats in the House and keep the Senate but lose the popular vote by several millions. And all the shenanigans happened in the swing states in which voter ID, signatures and poll observers didn’t happen. Literally no one believes that you’ll ever be a woman or that Biden won.

Rudy has been at the bottom of the ocean for over a decade now, he only has any relevance at all because of Donald Trump. He’s not going down with the sinking ship, he’s meeting them at the bottom.

agreed. Rudy is the last ally of dead causes. “Hey I’m a skeleton too, want me to help you get your skin back?”.

You don’t understand it, because Giuliani is much smarter than you, and knows a lot more than you know, and the ships not sinking..

He probably is. Which makes it even more baffling why he's doing what he's doing.

And if you geniunely believe Trump has any avenue to winning this election as Rudy was suggesting in that video, you are an absolute moron.

The only cons are the ones that injected illegitimate votes for Biden. No way you gain seats in the House and keep the Senate but lose the popular vote by several millions. And all the shenanigans happened in the swing states in which voter ID, signatures and poll observers didn’t happen. Literally no one believes that you’ll ever be a woman or that Biden won.

Ahh so that's your new angle? Just stop. Your schtick is getting old.

And if you geniunely believe Trump has any avenue to winning this election as Rudy was suggesting in that video, you are an absolute moron.

He has multiple Avenues...

Coming from you, I’m not concerned...LOL

I'd love to see it, just for the Lolz. But it ain't gonna happen.
I don’t want to watch this country burn and innocent people get hurt just for the Lolz. I don’t see how they can reverse the results without absolutely destroying the country. Not to mention, this sounds like bullshit. I find it comical and depressing that we put so much effort into creating awareness for police reform, yet we won’t do anything for political reform. Both sides have literally held this country hostage over home team politics and that shit has to end.

From 9/11 to this. It’s a sad fall for ole Rudy. From being Americas mayor to Trumps itch. Truly a sad fall for man...he could be president or could have been..

He has multiple Avenues...

Coming from you, I’m not concerned...LOL

You can keep repeating that if you want to. Not sure how you reconcile it with the fact that all of the increasingly desperate lawsuits filed by Trump's lawyers are being thrown out of court. And not a single vote has been switched from Biden to Trump so far.

Unlikely. But it’d be cool if it did happen.

Yeah, who cares about democracy. Lets just overturn an election because we don't like the result.

The Trumper response to losing an election just reaffirms my belief that democracy's days in America are numbered. The masses of red rubes can be easily manipulated into abandoning all democratic principles and one day, someone much smarter than Trump is going to take full advantage of that.

Rs now pretending split ticket voting is evidence of fraud.

Well, if Rudy said so it must be true.

Trump lost, get over it

Why is Guiliani the mouth piece for this? He just needs to go away, he is destroying any legitimacy to any of these issues.

Back