Will the count's new KO on the hands of Dan...

true_fan

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Be the ultimate high reel/gif of the decade? Or is his past one the ultimate one ever? I feel this one will be more spectacular, something like a head kick followed be an H-bomb. What do you think?

Dan will receive the Cung Le treatment by the hands of The Count.

Left Hook Larry will not only dominate the gatekeeper Hendo, he will get his revenge by KO'ing him stiff

dan-henderson-teeth-mma-bulgaria.0_standard_400.0.jpg

Hopefully Bisping sends hendo into a retirement home, and gets back to planet earth, and start defending the belt against.... the real contenders in the division.

am I the only one hoping that Bisping knocks him out cold and then just does some nasty flying elbow on a prone defenseless Henderson? sorry old man Dan....but turn about is fairplay

Although I enjoyed Bisping's KO of Rockhold, his best chance of putting Dan to sleep might be if he offers him his pillow fists to rest his head on

Be the ultimate high reel/gif of the decade? Or is his past one the ultimate one ever? I feel this one will be more spectacular, something like a head kick followed be an H-bomb. What do you think?
What Dan have you been watching? The guy can barely move these days. He still has a ton of power in his right hand but he just doesn't have any movement these days. Most likely Bisping will put his lights out but it won't be as ugly as what Dan did to him the first time around.

Both Dan and Michael are totally different fighters and are at different stages of their lives.
This fight has nothing to do with the other one.

Although I enjoyed Bisping's KO of Rockhold, his best chance of putting Dan to sleep might be if he offers him his pillow fists to rest his head on
Hendo gets dropped nowadays whenever a light breeze touches his chin....... Bisping can and will KO him when they fight

Bisping has had several years to learn which way to circle

cant say im excited by bisping yet. Granted his recent outings have been very good, and against good opponents, but he still doesn't excite me.

hendo knocked into retirement with bisping giving him an extra love tap after he's out

much like rampage wand

Please Hendo, one last H-bomb and ride into the sunset as a champ.

If Hendo was Brazilian he would get so much hate.

I hope he gets brutally knocked out.

If we consider only his last fight, then yes, Bisping has a chance to knock Hendo out.... but people are talking crap about Hendo´s last fights as if he was fighting bad competition, but that´s really not true.... his last 6 fights he won 3 against Shogun (by H bomb), against Boetsch (by H bomb) and against Lombard (by H elbow) and his loses were against Beast Cormier (besides Jones, who wouldn´t lose?) against Mousasi (really good fighter) and Vitor (the guy with the MOST kOs in the history of UFC, come on, he could knock anyone out in the 1st round at any given night)... so, what I´m trying to say is that there´s a really good chance of hendo landing that bomb again whereas Bisping can´t really rely on a KO against anybody, so he´ll have to work 5 rounds, to get a W, and Hendo only needs 1 punch.... by the way, did you notice his excellent timing while throwing and landing those bombs in the first round against Lombard? Reeeeeeally precise.

Here's the thing: Dan said he's gonna retire whether he wins or loses this fight. He's not the kind of guy who's gonna go out there and NOT leave everything in that cage for his final fight. I don't think there's a chance in hell this goes to decision. I really hope he lands another bomb, gets that MW title, and retires.

Back