Will the BIG 3 ever fight again?

PPV numbers did.

Meaning GSP should be number 1. Thank you for clearing that up. There is ZERO chance that Lesnar or Ronda have sold as many ppvs as GSP. I doubt McGregor beat him yet, either. But, those big numbers of McGregor add up fast. He has to be pretty close I would think.

Edit. Any asshole that tries to give Lesnar the numbers from UFC 100 without also giving them to GSP is a lying bag of poop.

Last edited:
it really is embarrassing that those are still the biggest stars this sport has ever known. 3 absolutely terrible human beings. No wonder everyone looks down on MMA fans.

Steady on ol chap, Ronda and Brock arent that bad.

Neither has a criminal record; Ronda is just a bit emotionally stunted and a bit of a bitch, and Brock is just an introverted alpha male that likes his privacy and space with his family.

Yeah Conor seems a bit of a wrong un though, but is he any worse than Tyson and boxing was still respected.

Last edited:
Conor will have to, definitely. That guy is a fool with money and with all his legal shit going on, hell also have a lot of mouths to pay shut.

His legal shit is what will most likely keep him away. Not every victim, cop, and prosecutor can be bought.

ronda and miesha will rematch in their mid 40s as they contemplate their obsolescence
I wanted Tate vs Ronda 3. I really thought Tate woulf pull it off after Ronda got her apple eating ability taken away

I wanted Tate vs Ronda 3. I really thought Tate woulf pull it off after Ronda got her apple eating ability taken away

Say what you want about Ronda. I was foolish enough to take Miesha both times. They are galaxies apart in their specialties, and being able to defend against the other woman’s specialities.

Ronda literally kicks the fuck out of her 10/10. About the only huge matchup in the history of mma I’d honestly feel comfortable saying that about.

Say what you want about Ronda. I was foolish enough to take Miesha both times. They are galaxies apart in their specialties, and being able to defend against the other woman’s specialities.

Ronda literally kicks the fuck out of her 10/10. About the only huge matchup in the history of mma I’d honestly feel comfortable saying that about.
Tate did the best against Ronda then anyone and won grappling exchanges. I was confident Tate was gonna beat Ronda the 3rd time around.

Tate did the best against Ronda then anyone and won grappling exchanges. I was confident Tate was gonna beat Ronda the 3rd time around.

You’ve been brainwashed. Most likely by way of osmosis via your penis (Which is just a disgusting thought after seeing that woman naked).

Surviving into the second round now translates to winning a five rounder? The second it went against Miesha she all but threw herself into Ronda’s specialty. Zero fight IQ, or just gave up. I hate Ronda as much as anybody, but come on now.

There are women in mma 10 times hotter than Tate could ever hope to be. Time to get off of that merry go round.

tenor.gif

Conor will fight. The rest are done.

His legal shit is what will most likely keep him away. Not every victim, cop, and prosecutor can be bought.
If not bought, then he has lawyers and everyone knows hell have a good lawyer, and likely, more than 1.

Conor will fight again but if he losses he will stay away from mma for years and fight again in his mid 30s.

I think a no for Lesnar and a maybe for Ronda and Conor, Conor has the best chance tho. They need to be confident it's a winnable fight for em to make a comeback though.

Yes, silly, hes spends his money like its going out of style, like most goofs do, BUT he also likes to dabble to legal shit.

High spending activity + lawsuits(hush money) = a fool with money

Perhaps you should just let the adults talk.
Lol so triggered by one small comment. No one wants to see him come back because he’s boring and he should stay retired.

A lot of money could have been made if only Dana let GSP fight whoever the fook he wanted.

Rhonda is making way more now, why would she want to come back to MMA?

In the case of McGregor there are so many other factors in returning than with your usual retired UFC champion. Money might be the least of what keeps McGregor out of the cage.
Money is the ONLY thing that keeps Conor out of the cage.

Jones, DC, Rumble?

Two outta three aint bad
iNMRVw.gif

Back